"Watch out, Dogmight!" Ochako yelled.

"Don't worry, Ochako. He'll get that yellowed-livered-" I shot Katsuki a glare. "Well, he'll get him, all right."

Izuku got up and put his paws on the screen.

"Izuku, get down. We can't see. Get down." Tsu said.

"Mother, make him get down." Mina asked me.

"Come on Izuku. Down dear." I calmly told him. Izuku sat down and wagged his tail and started mumbling about the possible outcomes.

"Missed him. Missed him by a mile." Denki yelled. All the puppies' tails wagged faster.

"I'm hungry, mother. I'm hungry." Shoto said.

"Now, Shoto, you've just had your dinner," I said.

"But I am just the same. I'm so hungry I could eat a whole elephant."

"Shh!" All the puppies shushed us. I just giggled. There was a gunshot from the TV and the puppies jumped back.

"Oh, dear. He shot poor Dogmight." Shouji said.

"He missed him. Ol' Dogmight pretending," Katsuki said. He paused when Dogmight wasn't getting up. "I think."

"See? What did I tell you? That's one of his tricks." As Dogmight was opening his eyes. Izuku got back on the TV.

"Izuku get down!" When the villain showed his evil face, it scared Izuku and he started barking and crying.

"Honey it's okay, there's no need to cry." I comforted him and he snuggled up against my stomach. All the puppies started barking at the TV, as Dogmight and the villain fell in the river.

"I'm hungry, mother. I am." Shoto said to me again. The man on the TV started talking.

"Don't miss next week's episode. Who will triumph?"

A commercial started playing about new treats and I knew what I was going to be asked tomorrow.

"(Y/n), we better get these little nippers off to bed if we're going for a W-A-L-K," Shota whispered to me.

"We want to go, too, Mother," Sero said.

"Can we, Mother?" Momo asked.

"We never get to go," Tsu said. I stood up and Izuku, who was asleep on my stomach, fell back and woke him up. I grabbed his scruff.

"Come along, children. Bedtime." I said muffled.

"But we're not a-" Ejirio yawns, "a bit sleepy." He finished.

"We want to go for a walk in the park," Jirou said.

"Dad, can we?" Shoto asked Shota.

"Better do what your mother says," Shota answered. All 15 puppies followed me to their bed.

~

"That walk was great Shota!" I said and pumped my shoulder against his as we walked back home

"Yeah, it feels great without 15 little puppies running around everywhere." He joked.

"I'm so glad that Tomura isn't he-" I started but I got cut off.

"THEY STOLE THE PUPPIES! POLICE HELP! THE PUPPIES." Recovery Girl shouted, wait, Recovery Girl?

"Oh no!" Shota and I gasped and we ran, when we got there we ran past Recovery Girl, who was apologizing over and over again. I ran to their bed, all I saw was bed sheets and no puppies.