⊱ 8- Danny's Idea ⊰

The sun rises from the horizon around 5:30 in the morning a loud alarm blares from a nightstand. A masculine hand reaches out from under the covers to silence the blaring. The person lets out a sleepy sigh and moves to get up. The person stands and heads to the bathroom, he looks into the mirror to see large eyebags under his glazed eyes from sleeping. He turns the faucet on and splashes his face with the cool water coming from it. It wakes him up much more he looks up into his sleep-deprived yellow eyes and grabs his toothbrush to clean his pearly whites.

He hears his phone ding, so he leaves the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth, to check it out.

'Police report another Ghostface kill from last night;' 

The man smiles at the notification on his phone, 'Ghostface strikes again, a 22-year-old local woman killed last night in her home, stabbed in the gut multiple times before cut open and draped on her walls,' the man monologued in his head, making his smile grow wider. He knew every gory detail of the incident due to him being there and well, causing it.

He grabs his old and beat-up camera from his dresser and flips through the photos he took on it just last night. He broke into her apartment before she got home and hid near the door, he grabbed her as she entered and put a drugged towel to her face to hush her up. She had been tied to a chair with her hands and legs bound, her eyes covered, and her mouth taped shut. He had some pent-up anger, so he wanted to get all of his anger out on her. He talked and taunted her before stabbing her, he talked to her about his problems almost like a therapist, but she couldn't respond, and there was no way she was going to make it out alive after the little secession. He got the majority of his anger out through multiple stabs to her lower half, but what calmed him most was when he took her organs and painted on her walls with them. He made a small message to his favorite person, it wasn't on purpose, but writing it in blood made him feel better. The words read out 'Wanna play Doll?' he wasn't sure why he had written this, but he wrote it. 

He stopped flipping through it and finished getting ready, he worked out in the mornings to start his day he would always run and lift weights. This helped him maintain his physique to be agile and carry bodies. Then he would shower and get dressed. 

Steam rose from the heat of the water and made it difficult to see in the mirror. He took a hand through his wet dark hair and whipped off the mirror, revealing his body wrapped in a towel at his waist. He had a thin midsection, but broad shoulders people would describe him as thin, or lanky. He had a very well-defined physique showing off his sharp collar bones and muscles. His phone dings once more to see a text from his obsession. A contact labeled 'Doll' was at the top with the most recent notification, 'I expect to see a t-shirt and sweats today, Olsen. ;)' the text said, Danny, scoffed at the message, then frowned. He didn't like being addressed as Jed Olsen, he much preferred to be called Danny Johnson, especially by you. 

He responds with a 'Can do, Sweetheart :)' before shutting his phone back down, he walks to his bedroom and looks through his closet to find a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. He quickly changes and shakes out his hair to help it dry, it was still damp when he was ready with his things. He needed to go by your apartment and drop photos from last night, but he wasn't sure when he could. 

Yesterday night you explained to him how you were attacked by the Ghostface, he felt slightly betrayed you had told him about it but also trusted that you told him. He was crossed about it, he didn't know if to feel bad or happy you trusted him. Well, you trusted Jed, not him. He needed to fix that. He just needed to figure that bit out.

He had an idea but it was a little risky, he could tell you who he was, but you would surely rat him out to the police, so no, he needed to build trust with you as himself, Danny.