🌸|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 ⌫

Mulai dari awal

"Ah, Miss Tsuyuri. Please sit next to that boy over there." Her homeroom teacher, Himejima Gyomei pointed at a seat next to a window.

'How can he see? I heard he's blind...' Y/n sweatdropped at the thought.

She then walked over to the seat as people whispered to each other. If only she knew what they were saying.

The boy she was assigned to sit with had burgundy hair and eyes. In others words, he was Tanjiro Kamado.

As she sat down the boy introduced himself. "Hello! It's nice to meet you! My name is Tanjiro Kamado."

"My name is Y/n Tsuyuri." She replied with a smile.

"Alright, class! Please refer to your timetable for your classes!" The homeroom teacher, Gyomei stated.

"What class do you have first, Y/n-chan?" Tanjiro asked in curiosity. "I have art." Y/n replied. "Oh! Me too!"

After checking each other's timetables, they found out that they had the same classes.

"Good morning, class! Now quickly greet me! I want to show off my flamboyant skills as soon as possible!" Ah, yes. Y/n's art teacher, Uzui Tengen. What an unfortunate soul.

"Finally, it's lunch!" Tanjiro exclaimed as Y/n chuckled quietly

"Finally, it's lunch!" Tanjiro exclaimed as Y/n chuckled quietly. "Oh, Y/n! I wanted to ask you something." Tanjiro said as he turned to face Y/n.

"Do you want to exchange phone numbers?" He asked with an innocent smile.

Eh?!

Y/n felt her face heat up. "Ah, it's not in that way! I just thought that we should, as we could contact each other..." Tanjiro blushed as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"Ah... Ok." Y/n hesitantly agreed as the both of them gave each other's phones.

"Alright." Tanjiro said as he gingerly gave Y/n back her phone, still a bit flustered.

"Well, I'll see you around, Y/n! I have to meet my friends!" Tanjiro waved as he walked away.

What just happene-

Y/n's thought was cut off as her phone pinged.

The Butterfly Sisters 🦋🌸

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 💖
Hey, girls! How was
the first few periods of school?

𝐘/𝐧 🦋
It was ok I met someone
named Tanjiro :)

𝐀𝐨𝐢 💙
Wait-
YOU MET THE TANJIRO
KAMADO?

𝐘/𝐧 🦋
Yeah and I sit next
to him-

𝐀𝐨𝐢 💙
W H A T
Wait- do you have his number?

𝐘/𝐧 🦋
Yeah is there something wrong?- 💀

𝐀𝐨𝐢 💙
YES THERE IS A PROBLEM-
TANJIRO IS LITERALLY
THE MOST POPULAR GUY
IN SCHOOL-

𝐘/𝐧 🦋
Oh-
😳
I gtg bye-

𝐀𝐨𝐢 💙
Y/n-

'There is  no way I'm going to let Shinobu nee-san go online to tease me...' Y/n thought.

"Hey! Y/n!"

'Oh shi-'

"Shinobu nee-san! Why are you here?" Y/n asked as she chuckled nervously.

"I saw your text~"

"Shinobu nee-san!"

A/n:

Hey, everyone! I will be updating this book more than A Coin as the entertainment district arc of demon slayer has not finished streaming yet. I hope you understand :) Have a good day or night!

 I hope you understand :) Have a good day or night!