Chapter 50: Dressed as a spare tire in love text 50

Start from the beginning

"Accept you bastard!" Ye You was about to die of anger, why are these foreigners so in love? When he was in the original world, because he often went abroad to play, he would often meet foreigners who immediately confessed to him the first time they met. Does he have any special physique that attracts foreigners?

"See, this is my husband!" Ye You turned around and saw Du Yao standing beside him, and immediately took his hand and said, "Do you think it's appropriate for you to confess to me in front of my husband? "

"He, is he your husband?" Frank's eyes widened in shock. After looking at Du Yao for a while, he looked at Ye You and said, "No, you lied to me, right?!"

"Who do you think you are? Do you deserve me to lie and lie to you?" Ye You glared at him and said, "I advise you to get out of the way quickly, or don't blame me for not reminding you if you get beaten up."

Ye You hugged Du Yao's arm tightly, just because he was worried that Du Yao would be unable to control himself and beat someone directly. It's not worth it to cause serious consequences for such a mentally retarded violation of discipline.

After the soldiers in the back came to their senses, they all slowly gathered around, and everyone stared at Frank blankly.

Du Yao would not act against Frank at this time, because the more angry he was, the calmer he became, and those who made him angry must accept the consequences.

Du Yao turned around, hugged Ye You and walked into the tent, then gave Lin Dong a look, Lin Dong nodded slightly.

"Wait a minute!" Frank still didn't want to believe the fact that Ye You was married. He wanted to catch up, but was surrounded by a large group of soldiers. "

"Whatever you want to do, get out of the way!" Frank frowned.

In this country, in these times, confessing to someone else's wife in public is tantamount to blatantly humiliating someone else's husband, which is to forge a deep hatred.

These are the soldiers that Du Yao has brought for several years. How could they tolerate Frank humiliating Du Yao so much, even the soldiers of the other two squadrons could not tolerate it.

Seeing the anger in the eyes of these soldiers, Frank finally realized that things had gotten serious.

"Don't do it now." Lin Dong said coldly: "It's all gone, there are still fifteen days of training."

After listening to Lin Dong's words, each soldier glanced at Frank, and then slowly dispersed in circles.

Ye You put down the lunch box and sat down, looked at Du Yao and said, "I know what you think in your heart, you can take it easy, others will be killed. The thinking of foreigners is different from ours. For the sake of Then it is not worth it for one person to cause conflict between countries."

"I know, you don't have to worry." Du Yao took out two cans of meat and put them on the table, then opened the lunch box.

"I'm afraid that you will be confused and do something without considering the consequences." Ye You said, "I heard that in some countries, if two men fall in love with a woman at the same time, if both If he refuses to give in, then he will fight, and whoever survives will have the right to fight. But he must not know that I am married to you, otherwise he will not confess in public. Just teach him a proper lesson."

Du Yao took a piece of meat and said to Ye You, "Could it be that in your heart, am I the kind of impulsive and reckless person?"

Ye You stared at Du Yao for a while, he would say these words, not because he wanted to plead for the man who confessed to him, but because he felt the dangerous aura emanating from Du Yao, he was worried that Du Yao would be angry It was too heavy to start, so I reminded it aloud.