Desperate part 6

he basically throws me in the backseat. like ok hulk smash😫😫smash this puthayy. anyways. so now we are both in the back seat.

he starts placing hot and spicy jalapeño make ur butthole on fire one chip challenge nuclear fire noodle giving you hemorrhoids because it is so spicy and hot kisses all over my body.

as he is kissing me with his tentacle tongue he slips his hands in my pants and continues to rub me. i gasp at his cold fingers, moving my hips against them.

He dipped his fingers in past my entrance, earning a moan from me. he pumped his fingers in and out as i spread my legs further. he increased his speed. faster and faster. my breaths getting heavier as the knot in my stomach started to burn.

he thrusted them in a few more times before pulling them out and i whimpered. he moved me to lay horizontally against the seat.

seeing him pulling down the band of his sweatpants, i removed my bottom layer of clothing. i looked back up to see him hold his fat weiner hog piglet delicious bubblegum bonanza make ur mom call you for dinner huge schlong. i gulped.

did that shit get bigger?

he pressed his thumb on my clitty cat🥺🥺(meow) as he pushed himself in. my walls closed around him. (talk about emotional damage) he started moving with rhythm.

his big huge eggplant daddy long leg king crab steve from american dad dick was so long and thickumms that it reached places that were considered unreachable.

my insides? screaming.
my mouth? screaming
my million dollar gushy lushy rushy pushy pussycat? stuffed🤪🤪🥰

i gripped his seats, the car rocking with our movements. i knew we could get caught but eh. i didn't really care. the way his bouncy bologna big bootylicious balls were slapping against me, had me screaming in ecstasy.

he wrapped his fingers around my throat and squeezed.

"gonna fuck you till it hurts to walk" he said through gritted teeth.

and that was enough to send me over the edge. i squeezed him and he groaned clearly loving everything i do because i'm just that bitch. not too long after i did his pace quickened and started getting sloppier and sloppier, moans all over the place and his hot piping white TEA ofc. jk his cum. anyways his cum seeped into me and he pulled out letting it seep out.

then there was a knock on the window.
"y'all done?!"

yea my friends found my account and i'm scared. anyways this is the last part of this.😔