Fantastic Journey by onechapteraway

Fantastic Journey (Winner Story of our Contest Winter Memories) by onechapteraway

Once a girl at a young age went up to her grandmother's attic to look for old treasures

Once a girl at a young age went up to her grandmother's attic to look for old treasures. There she discovered a diary in a dusty chest that must have come from her grandmother. When she started reading, she was amazed at her grandmother's adventures.

- ☆ -

May 16th, 1978 (8 PM)

I had a great day with my little sister Annie today. It has become very rare that I was able to do anything with her at all, because I graduated last year and now study far away. I miss spending time with my sister very much.

《 ☆ 》

June 1st, 1978 (6 PM)

Today I went back to the dorm near my college. Annie cried a lot when I drove and it just breaks my heart. But when I finish studying, I'll have all the time in the world for my little sister.

《 ☆ 》

June 13th, 1978 (12 PM)

I spoke to my mom earlier on the phone. She said that my sister feels so alone without me and she no longer knows what to do about it. Hopefully she can hold out until my next vacation, then I can visit my family again.

《 ☆ 》

August 2nd, 1978 (7 PM)

It's been a while since I wrote in my journal here. The reason was that something terrible happened: my sister disappeared. She probably ran away from home, but we don't know for sure. Hopefully she'll be back soon.

《 ☆ 》

October 21st, 1978 (10 PM)

Unfortunately, my sister has not returned home in the last two months. We looked for her everywhere and reported her as missing, unfortunately the police are not of great help to us. But we found out news about a finder who can find a loved one from the missing person where they are with just a single touch. Maybe we can afford such a finder for Christmas so that we can finally find a sister!

《 ☆ 》

December 24th, 1978 (11 PM)

A finder was with us today and it was such a magical encounter. In addition, we finally know where my sister should be: Neverland. A place where the fairy tale of Peter Pan actually originates. And that's where it should apparently be. The finder also apparently knows how to get there and he shows and as fast as possible so that we can find them.

《 ☆ 》

February 15th, 1979 (4 PM)

She is finally home! It's been a long and arduous journey. Neverland really exists and the fairy tale is no longer a fairy tale, but a reality that no one has known until now! We fought pirates along the way and discovered all kinds of magical creatures that exist. Ultimately, my sister was with Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and the lost boys. I will never forget this trip and certainly not never land where nothing is impossible!

《 ☆ 》

December 24th, 1989 (10 PM)

It's been over 10 years since we were in Neverland and my sister is back. We both started families and my parents will soon be grandparents themselves. Peter Pan comes and visits again and again and tells us the latest news from Neverland. And Captain Hook is still up there with his gang of pirates to catch him and his lost boys.

- ☆ -

So that was my grandmother's story and it also confirmed the true facts from Neverland, which she had always told me when I was younger, the girl thought to herself and closed the journal with a big smile. Thank you, Grandma, for telling me these wonderful stories back then!