ㅤㅤxiao ❁ you're safe with me

Start from the beginning

With no other choice left, you slipped back to your tent and tried to sleep until the day came back again.

Kujou Sara, the current leader of the Tenryou Commission, got word that a suspicious camp is located on an island near the city. She dispatched a couple of soldiers to know who the person was, in case it's someone who is in opposition against the shogun's ways.

The next day, you woke up earlier than you would usually wake up. The sun is just rising by the horizon and yet, you're already getting ready to set out the seas.

"Onwards! We're almost at the camp!"

You heard the faint sound of heavy footsteps coming closer to the island. Upon looking at who the newcomers were, a sense of fear washed over you. The familiar looking violet colored armor, the hostile looks on their faces, it was no doubt that it was the shogun's army running towards your direction.

"Over there!"
"Halt, citizen!"

You immediately threw a couple of fruits inside the boat and cut the ropes that were preventing the boat from floating away. The shogunate's army were getting closer, however, you pushed the boat further away so they wouldn't capture you.

"Drats, they escaped." One of the members of the army said to himself as he watched the boat float farther away to the horizon. "Let's inform Madam Kujou quickly!"

"Thank god.." you let out a relieved sigh when the land of Inazuma is already getting smaller as your boat floats farther away. You looked down at the goods you managed to throw in the boat. "It may not suffice for a week, but I think I'll be able to manage."

The skies turned purple as your boat reached the borders of Inazuma. You already knew of the occurrences that happen along this part of the ocean. Lightning rains down the dark skies, crashing against the thunderous waves. This would be a challenge against your own small boat, however, you must try to face it.

You steered your boat with the use of a thin, wood paddle you created from scraps of otogi wood from the trees.

A couple of lightning crashed down on the waves near your boat. The food you relentlessly threw inside the boat were now flying out and falling into the water, never to be seen once more as you fight the lightning crashes.

After a while of successfully steering away from the storm, a ray of sunshine seeps through the cracks of the dark colored clouds which sends a glistening effect within the waters. It's finally over, you have left the Inazuma borders and, if your sense of direction is correct, you are now sailing towards Liyue.

You may have lost a couple food along the way, but you successfully went past through the rain of lightning. Having a small boat would mean that your chances of surviving the occurrence were slim, almost close to non-existent really.

However, it seems like the gods have noticed your plea of leaving Inazuma and helped you throughout the journey.

You didn't know how many days it had been since you last saw a landmass, all you've ever seen within the past few days was the ocean, stretching far and wide. The only food inside the boat were a couple of apples, and a half eaten sunsettia.

"Where.. even am I..?" You ask yourself while lying down on your worn out boat. It almost broke down due to the lightning from the borders of Inazuma, but luckily you were rather skilled at steering your boat away. "It's already been days.."

Upon sitting up, you see a shoreline by the horizon. This prompted you to steer the boat towards its direction with pure excitement coursing through your veins because as soon as you reached the shore, you could definitely say that you successfully escaped the current horrors from Inazuma.