Chapter 38 - God damn it Rapunzel

Start from the beginning

“No.”

“Oh… I mean I get it, but like, you know… it's been a while so-”

Cass rolled her eyes playfully, “KId, chill, I’m joking. That thing is in the past now.”

Your eyes widened, “Really?!”

Cass smiled, “What can I say, sisters fight sometimes, but they get over it eventually.”

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Back with Rapunzel and Varian, everyone walked over to a giant tent where two also giant people sat. “Closed, unless you got a ticket… or a bribe.”

Rapunzel shook his hand, “Oh, Good evening to you sir! We just need to talk to-”

The man shoved his hand in Rapunzel's face, refusing to let her pass, “No tickets, no bribe, no entry.” He growled.

“We need to talk to Goodberry, and you're in our way. So get out of it!” Stalyan scowled, making the men growl even more, taking out their swords.

“Woah, Woah, Woah, I don't want to pull out my frying pan, but I will!” Rapunzel warned.

“Uhhh, did she say frying pan?”

“You heard her right!” Varian shouted back, spinning a chemball on his finger, with the other hand, he whistled and out of the blue, Leo swooped down getting into one of the men's faces.

“Arh! Get this bird away from me! I have a really bad fear of birds!”

Rapunzel whacked the man in the legs as Pascal stuck to his face, letting Leo go to distract the other man. “Woah!”

Varian threw the pink goo ball, making the man stick to the floor. “Owww…”

“We did it! Hey, we still make a good team.” Rapunzel cheered.

Varian rubbed the back of his neck, “Heh, I guess we do!”

Goodberry sat in his trailer watching in amazement. Stalyan jumped up the pole, kicking the man square in the face. Luckily Leo already had moved before she did.

All three of them smiled in victory. Finally, a good victory that didn't cause too much work! Varian threw one more chemball down to keep both of them in place.

“Do you three have any promoters?” All three got in a stance ready. “It's not every day you can meet some fighters that can drop a couple of guards like bad habits!” The man circled them, “The name is goodberry. That's right! Now, walk with me.” Goodberry pushed them all slightly. “The best fighters in the world travel overseas to come here, for the goodberry games.” Goodberry opened up the curtain to show a boxing ring, with people fighting in.

Oh great…

“Listen Mr Goodberry, we're not here to fight. We understand you have the eye of Pincosta and we need to return it to its rightful owners or two friends of ours are gonna be in big trouble.”

Stalyan crossed her arms, “friends of theirs.”

“Right.” Rapunzel rolled her eyes playfully.