Chapter 43: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 43

Start from the beginning

"Then their house is the big business as the old saying goes? It's just so many things, can you use them all?"

"Ye You said that when you get something back, you don't necessarily have to use it up. Even if you don't use it, it doesn't matter. As long as you look happy, it's not a waste." Qin Yuwei pushed the top two drawers in and put the bottom two drawers in. He opened it and said, "There are also two large drawers of perfume and balm. I don't use all of them. When I have nothing to do, I feel very happy to look at them."

"You used to be very frugal, and now not only have you become more attractive, but your thinking has also changed." Lu Jinlan looked at Qin Yuwei suspiciously and asked.

"I have a good relationship with Ye You's mother now. From her, I understand a lot of truth and figure out a lot of things. At what age, you should enjoy what kind of life, and now Du Yao also After getting married and starting a family, I have nothing else to worry about, and I can't treat myself too badly in my life."

"Your relationship with Ye You's mother is better than mine? I'll be unhappy."

"Tomorrow, the three of us will go out for a walk together. You must get along well. Tomorrow, you can buy whatever you like, and I will pay you."

"Since you say that, I won't be polite to you. I also have to buy a lot of lipstick and a lot of perfume."

"Okay, I'll buy you as much as you want."

..............................

After breakfast the next day, Sun Ting began to invite her concubines to go shopping. It used to be the case every year. In order to show her status as the hostess of the Du family, Sun Ting would act like she was doing her best as a landlord. A few concubines went out for a walk, and they would also buy some things, but these concubines also brought gifts, so Sun Ting felt that it was a gift for them in return for the family.

Every year, Lu Jinlan and Qin Yuwei would make excuses not to go, and then stay to talk with the old lady. When the two of them took Tang-san out for a walk, Sun Ting would stay and talk to the old lady. Anyway, no matter how friendly and polite they are on the surface, in fact, everyone knows that Qin Yuwei and Sun Ting are tired of seeing each other, so it is the best choice to go shopping separately.

After Sun Ting took the others out, Qin Yuwei and Lu Jinlan also went out. The two invited Xu Yun together, and they had a good day shopping and bought a lot of things. Sure enough, Qin Yuwei said that Lu Jinlan and Xu Yun got along very well, and after only half a day, the two became like long-lost sisters, and they were extremely close.

Ye You's food business and cosmetics business are the big ones, and he's quite a rich man now. Therefore, he also signed a contract in the major shopping malls and stores of the Ye family, and set a quota for Qin Yuwei and Xu Yun, so that they must spend the quota every month, otherwise the remaining quota will be given as a gift to other customers.

Qin Yuwei originally planned to pay for the things she bought for Lu Jinlan, but Xu Yun said that most of the quota for this month has not been used up. The quota is used up. Qin Yuwei thought about it too, thinking that she had to buy a lot of things this month, and when the quota was used up, she would pay for it herself.

After the three of them went shopping, they went to the VIP building of Ye You and Ye Songxun to have a massage. The VIP building only accommodates female guests and brothers, and the massage is also a masseuse. At the same time as the three of them massaged, they also got Ye You's special mask. After the massage, the makeup artist washed their faces, combed their hair, and put on makeup. The three of them put on the new dresses they just bought, and they were beautiful. Bright went home.