Chapter 40: Dressed as a spare tire in love text 40

Start from the beginning

Being surrounded by so many people, Ye You didn't notice because he was too happy to see Du Yao. Du Yao noticed, but he didn't care about being watched.

"We could have a vacation in two days, but a dance performance was added temporarily. We will have to wait a few more days before we can take a vacation. When can you take a vacation?" Ye You looked at Du Yao and asked.

"I'll have to go on vacation for a while, but I can go home at night these days. I'll drive to the art troupe to pick you up in the afternoon." Du Yao said.

"Okay." Ye You was happier immediately, he said with a smile, "Then I'll pack up and return to the art troupe."

"Go." Du Yao squeezed Ye You's chin.

Ye You turned around and trotted towards the temporary lounge.

After watching Ye You run into the lounge, Du Yao turned around and walked towards the soldiers.

Seeing the envious eyes of those soldiers, Du Yao asked, "Are you envious?"

The soldiers nodded neatly.

"Envy it." Du Yao walked away with a proud face.

The soldiers followed behind him, watching his back, teeth tickling with jealousy.

After returning to the art troupe, Ye You immediately went back to the dormitory to pack up, but in fact there was nothing to pack, just some documents that Ye Song had sent over. After packing up, Ye You really had nothing to do and couldn't be free, so he started to clean up the dormitory and changed all the quilts and sheets.

Ji Wenwen came to read a book for a while, but Ye You was walking around. He really couldn't look at it, so he could only look at Ye You's face, shook his head helplessly and said, "Go look in the mirror."

"What are you looking in the mirror for?" Ye You asked suspiciously, "Is there something on my face?"

"You wrote the words "Spring Heart" on your face." Ji Wen said.

Ye You smiled and said: "Our married people's mood, your unmarried people will not understand."

"Yeah, if it was in the past, you definitely wouldn't be so obvious. Now that you're married, you don't have any scruples." Ji Wen sighed and said, "I'm really envious when I think about it, being able to marry someone you love is the right thing to do. What a happy thing it is? I really want to experience it."

"As long as it's fate, you can naturally feel it." Ye You finished everything he could do, and after sitting at the desk for a while, he felt that it was boring to wait for the time to pass, so he simply drove away. Just pick up Du Yao.

Because Ye You had been practicing in the dance team all this time, after he went to say hello to Zhao Yuan, he drove straight away from the art troupe.

Ye You parked the car outside the gate of Du Yao and his squadron. When it was time to rest, soldiers began to walk out one after another. Some of these soldiers went to see their families, and some took advantage of the opportunity to go out to the military club to relax. of.

Ye You was worried that Du Yao would miss him when he drove out, so he stood outside the car and waited. The soldiers passing by looked at him for a while, then involuntarily slowed down. Ye Youguang stood there, as beautiful as a painting, people couldn't take their eyes off, some of them had already walked all the way, and they kept looking back at him.

Du Yao drove out of the car and saw Ye You standing on the side of the road, he immediately pulled the car to a stop, then opened the door and got off.