Act 3.

{Blake}

Sebastian walks up to him and leans down to his ear and whispers something.

"You want to stand up for your little crush, huh? Well, let's see how loyal you really are."

Sebastian motions for his Interrogation Team to come down to him.

Sebastian looks up at the three Councilmen.

Head Councilman: William Legrand

Vice Councilman: Arthur McNair

Vice Councilman: John Powell

"If you'd allow me, I'd like to test his loyalty." Sebastian says.

The Council loves Sebastian.

So they'll let him do anything he wants.

All three nod.

"Do your job men." Sebastian says smirking.

There were three of them.

Well, three that wanted to do it.

The others went and sat back down.

They surround him.

Two grab his arms and the other knocks him down onto his knees.

Immediately he shoots me an evil glance.

I rush down there and stop them before they're able to do anything.

"I need a word with him." I say grabbing Elliot and pulling him out the court.

His pushes me.

"How dare you?!! There was no fucking test!! He's getting passed around!!" He yells at me.

I step back.

"Elliot calm down. You're being over protective. He doesn't have a choice but to accept it." I say.

He curses at me in Russian.

"Before anything is to happen, I'm to be informed. No one told me about this!! Why was I not told about this?!! Then you let them get ready to rape me!!" He yells annoyed.

"Elliot, please, calm down. If you lose control there's no telling what they'd do to you." I say stepping back again.

"Look, from now on I'm in charge. So, nothing is done to Seth unless it's approved by me. Is that clear?" Elliot says giving me a look.

I nervously nod.

He walks back into the court room.

"Listen you dicks, you'll be dealing with me from now on. If training is needed, I'll be the one to do it. Seth is off limits to anyone. If anyone needs training, it's me." He says in a emotionless voice.

Sebastian gives him a pissed off look.

"Then we're leaving." Sebastian says sternly.

"But the trial's not over..." Vice Councilman Arthur McNair says.

"Fuck the trial." Sebastian says pissed off.

Elliot puts up the middle finger towards the Councilmen and follows Sebastian out the court room.

{Seth}

I open my eyes again.

I thought...

We must've Defused.

Because my collar's white now.

I'm standing outside my house.