𝗂𝗂. 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

Carmen grunted as a man threw her against a wall "what the fuck are you doing!" Faye screamed as her back hit the wall, two older white men walked in circles around the group, carmen scanned the room "Mitch don't you fucking hesitate!" the bald one agg-ressively spoke, she stood next to the younger boy.

"You come to my fucking house! with two fucking children!" he slammed the boy's head against the wall, and he panted for breath "two junkie whores and a motherfucker I don't know!" he pointed at each of them.

"We're on fucking probation, we are not involved in any illegal activities, we don't associate with anyone involved in illegal activities! and Laurie over there? Laurie don't deserve this shit!" he continued to walk in circles, speaking.
The woman called over 'brucey' and everyone looked around at each other, he turned on music "Ight check this out, all y'all take off your clothes, let's get naked!" he danced in the middle.

Carmen looked at rue before shrugging and unzipping her pants "except for you two, keep your shit on don't nobody wanna see you naked! Dj, take these two, put 'em in the fucking lurking closet" Brucey instructed for the man, he grabbed them each by an arm and dragged the two away, rue had panic in her eyes. "Yo, yo, come on now man!" Fez yelled, watching them walk down the hall.

He held a gun to their head as they made their way down the hall, a gun dropped out of the boys pants leg and he looked down, grabbing the gun and leaving both Carmen and ash in the closet "I'm hungry" she said, looking around "are you really worried about food right now?" Ashtray looked at the girl.

"Uh, hell yeah I haven't eaten all day" Carmen sat on one of the boxes in the lightly dimmed' room, Ash rolled his eyes "you aren't worried about being killed?" he questioned her once more, turning the doors knob.

"My grandma once said everything happens for a reason, she's dead now, but still" carmen pushed her hair back on her shoulders, watching as he tried to open the door "man you're weird as hell" the boy sighed.

"You're a five foot one gangster" she laughed, Ashtray looked back and flicked her off as the door opened "We good, kid had a Glock" pushing the two down the hall, she moved forward so he could no longer hold her shoulder and continued to walk.

"You got something to eat?" she asked the man with a gun, he handed her a rice crispy treat and she thanked him before sitting in the corner and eating it.

-----

Carmen followed behind ashtray, moving her hips side to side in the low rise jeans she'd bought the year before, it was people everywhere, her mother would've never expected to send her off and for carmen to end up in the predicament she was in "are you just gonna follow behind me the whole night?" Ash asked, handing out a little baggy.

"Yup, that was the plan" Carmen ate the Doritos she found sitting on a counter when entered, the girl watched him hand multiple kids coke in exchange for money, it was interesting how almost every kid here was high and it was normalized "just stay quiet" Ash demanded.

"That was the plan anyways" She had chip dust between her nails, she moved her hair out of the way as she stood by his side while he sold the substance, her hood was on "so, why's your name ashtray?" she spoke, even though she said she wouldn't.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" he stood in front of her, apparently they were waiting for somebody "you didn't say shut up, you asked me to nicely stay quiet and I lied so answer my question ashtray" she crumbled up the bag.
"I don't know bra, fez just started calling me it" he nodded at the guys coming towards him.

Carmen threw the bag, swaying to the music "y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in here! up in here" she mumbled, pulling out her phone, she had ten miscalls from her aunt Leslie and around twelve texts, rue didn't tell her where they were going obviously "you got the money right?" Ash made sure before handing the bag to him, they exchanged the items and he tapped her.

"Let's go, fez said to get the car ready" he nodded in a certain direction, on her way out she bumped into the prettiest girl in a black bodysuit, she smiled at her "sorry, I like your jeans" the girl spoke before quickly passing her, Carmen quickly caught up to Ash, getting into the passenger seat as he started the car.

"Can you even reach the gas peddle?" she laughed, watching Ash start the car, "how's that for an answer?" he rolled his eyes again, he'd done that four times tonight and that was just after she spoke, he had attitude problems.

"Why does it feel like you don't like me" Carmen grinned, not many people liked her but when they did they always loved her, she was funny and well mannered at times "cause you're annoying as hell, I don't dislike you though" he sat in the driver's seat.

"How am I annoying? you just met me" She huffed, finally finding her blunt and shoving it into her pocket, he watched her actions before speaking "I don't know, it's just something about you maybe your voice" he laughed.

"I can't control that-" Carmen was cut off by the two teens running towards the car at full speed, Carmen jumped into the back and everyone got into their designated spots "oh shit..." she mumbled as people exited the party.

AUTHORS NOTE
and that's episode 1
I feel like carmen's gonna
be a great addition to the
lil family rue and fezco have
and I wanna make her look up
to maddy so

please interact with this story or
sum idk anyways ty for reading

please interact with this story orsum idk anyways ty for reading