𝗂. 𝗀𝗂𝗇 & 𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾

The boy in front of her held a gun, and for some reason that didn't scare her; She was calm and high as a kite as her cousin, rue snorted the white substance off of a thin layer of material on her lap-she'd only known these guys for around an hour after getting stoned and asking to tag along with the girl so she didn't get caught and so far, it was a roller coaster, She danced to rue's rapping.

"Smoking on gin and juice, laid back!" Rue swayed, also being high "With my mind on the money and the money on my mind!" Carmen finished the lyrics-making eye contact with the teen boy holding the gun, she grinned.

He looked to be stressed out while the two danced in the back, "I got bitches in the living room gettin' it on!" The two sang in sync, they were so similar yet barely knowing each-other; Leslie originally set it up so carmen would hang out with gia but she didn't really like her, she was boring at times and rue didn't judge her for being high twenty four seven.

"Cause they ain't leaving til six in the morning" Rue continued to snort after singing "rolling down the street, smoking Indo sipping on gin and juice" Carmen was having the time of her life smoking the weed provided to her, she usually referred to it as Mary Jane.

She watched the teenaged boy reach forward and turn the radio down a few, she groaned before hitting the blunt "Yo, can you tell them to shut the fuck up?" He aggressively spoke, he seemed nice, Rue look offended as did Carmen and they stopped singing "Yea rue, you gotta chill out back there for real, me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now" he spoke in slow motion.

"Yea for sure, yea no we can do that-just staying back here it's real comfy" she stretched out, taking the blunt out of the young girls hand "Ayo, how old is she?" he asked rue, the short girl wore a bathing suit top and low rise jeans.

"Uh" rue paused, trying to remember "Carmen how old are you?" the curly headed girl asked her cousin, her age was always a discussion when hanging out with new people
"I'm fourteen, I told you remember?" she giggled, taking the blunt out her hand.

"Man what! that's a kid rue!" The bald guy reached back and took it out of her hands, they pulled into a parking lot and the younger boy in the front kept looking back at the two "yea, why you look so mature man?" rue spoke in a low tone, rubbing her nose.
"I don't know rue, you're like, literally doing coke in front of me so" Carmen shrugged.

It looked to be an apartment complex, it was dark and two taller people stood in the parking lot, talking, "where are we?" Carmen whispered to rue, she wasn't paying attention to anything but the blunt for the entire car ride even though she should've been "no idea, don't worry we're fine" she looked to the front.

A blonde got into the car, making them scoot over, the two guys in the front got out "stay here, ten to twenty minutes tops" the man paused, looking at rue "no funny business!" he was stern as he nodded at the younger boy.

The two left them in the car with a blonde, she had the strangest looking lips ever, they were plump and looked as if they were to pop at any second "Hi, i'm Faye" she said, smiling "oh! Faye, i'm Rue and this is Carmen" rue responded, her nose being extremely red.

The curly head stuck her her hand out, fist bombing the other addict "so, what's up with your lips? can I like, touch them" Carmen looked over at her, she wasn't taken aback by the question and instead nodded her head "I mean totally, people ask all the time!" Faye agreed.
"Wow, they feel completely real, yea who's your doctor?" Carmen smiled.

"I did them myself actually, I could do yours" Faye offered, pulling a little container out of her underwear-Rue's arm went across the girl as her eyes widened "yea no, shes- she's good, um, happy new years though!" rue said.

"It's new years? my boyfriend never tells me anything ugh!" Faye groaned, throwing her head back, the two looked at each-other "my girlfriend, at the fucking train station she left me, straight up!" rue spoke, carmen reached forward and looked for the blunt.

"She left you at a fucking train station? what a fucking cunt!" she and rue spoke at the same time as the girl looked for her weed, Faye took the needle out and lifted up her dress, angling the needle "um, I don't think, I don't think you should be doing that" rue repeated herself, looking around.

"Where the fuck is my weed man!" She yelled, looking back, she gasped watching the girl shoot whatever was in the needle in her vagina, "it's just heroin, listen I know what you are, you're just a junkie and you're probably eating that red heads ass for coke or whatever the fuck you do" Faye spat.

The cousins exchanged looks once more "Faye, you're shooting heroin in your Coochie lip-" she was cut off my two men grabbing the two girls out of the car, she looked back on both ends "Hey! you forgot me" Carmen got out, running after them.

AUTHORS NOTE
had to split it up bc
i didn't wanna do three
cut scenes in one chapter
anyways options?

ty for reading...