"Of course. You can wait in the car. If we need backup, then I'll call you. But I've heard some rumors about him, and I want to go check it out for myself."

"Whatever. I'll be ready in 10," I said, pushing him out of the room.

I sat in the backseat of Draken's mom van and put my headphones in. Whenever the three of us had to go out, he'd whip out the mom van. For an event like this, he'd make sure to park where absolutely nobody would see it.

I was getting in the zone when I felt Mikey rip my headphones out.

"We can hear your freakish music. You're gonna blow out your eardrums," He said.

"Mikey, sit back or I'll turn around and take you both home," Draken threatened, gripping the steering wheel.

Mikey turned around and huffed. Is he fucking stupid? He's so annoying. I started kicking the back of his seat, and with these shoes, his whole seat bounced forward. One last kick, and I sent his head hitting the dashboard.

"That's it!" Mikey shouted.

He turned around and basically climbed into the backseat hitting me. I returned the smacks until we felt the car come to a hard stop, sending us flying off the back seats onto the car floor.

"Will you two stop it! You're lucky we're already here, or I would've taken you both home and locked you in for the day!"

Draken got out of the car, opened the sliding door closest to Mikey, and dragged him out by his collar.

"You stay in the car, and you get this done with," Draken said, slamming the car door.

I got off the floor and climbed into the front passenger seat, setting my feet on the dashboard and putting my headphones back in.

It felt like something was yelling at me to go snoop and see what was going on. I sighed and knew that if I didn't go look, I'd be curious all day.

I got out of the car and started walking towards the grounds. I hid behind one of the trees so they wouldn't see me. I couldn't hear a damn thing that was going on. All I could see was Kiyomasa beating on some little boy. Soon, everybody realized that Draken and Mikey had arrived, and they all bowed to them. Losers.

I rolled my eyes and continued watching. Draken lifted his leg, kicking Kiyomasa in the stomach. Nice. I became too intrigued with what was happening, and I came out of hiding.

I put a smile on my face and skipped over to the group.

"[YN]," Kiyomasa said, finally starting to stand up.

I smiled at him before I kicked him the same way Draken did, sending him slumped over again.

"I thought I told you to wait in the car," Draken said, annoyed, turning to me.

"I just couldn't help it Kenny, I had to come see what was going on," I said, skipping over to him.

"Woah, isn't that [YN] Hanemiya?" a boy in the crowd said.

"Shut up, idiot. She goes by Sano now."

"Didn't she try to kill herself?"

"That's the untouchable [YN]!?"

"She's Toman's Co-Leader?"

"Seems you've made quite the name for yourself," Draken said.

"Good, it's about time a girl made a man tremble these days."

I watched Mikey approach the small blonde boy. The boy took a small step back before tripping over himself. Mikey looked down at him and started to talk.