𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

• 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
• 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳
• 𝘚𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
word count: 3088
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

I sighed to myself sitting in the jail cell at the local police station for overnight holding.

2̳̿͟͞0̳̿͟͞0̳̿͟͞5̳̿͟͞

My back against the wall while I sat on the bench bouncing my leg up and down rapidly while waiting.

"Stop shaking, [YN], we'll be fine."

I turned over to the blonde-haired boy and scoffed.

"This is all your fault, Mikey. You just had to punch the security guard in the face, didn't you?"

He didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes because we both knew he was in the wrong. This is the 5th time this month we've both ended up in overnight holding. We're the only 16-year-olds here.

"I said stop shaking," he said annoyedly, holding my knee down with his hand.

I shifted my knee from his hand and gave him a dirty look. "Don't tell me what to do, idiot."

"Hanemiya! Sano!" The guard said, unlocking the cell. "You both got lucky, someone's here to pick you up this time," he said, letting us out.

We walked to the front to see Mikey's older brother waiting for us. Shinichiro. He grabbed Mikey by the back of the neck, forcing his head to look at the ground.

"How many times do I have to tell you? If you're gonna do stupid shit, leave [YN] out of it," he said, shoving him.

My cheeks turned red hearing him talk about me like that. I've always had a massive crush on Shinichiro, ever since I met him. He's only 2 years older than us. The girls in his year are jealous of the way he takes care of me. We walked out of the police station and silently got in the car. Mikey and I got in the back seat and waited while Shinichiro smoked a cigarette outside.

"I'm sorry," Mikey mumbled.

I cleared my throat and looked at him for a bit in silence. He looked up at me, waiting for a response, before a smile crept onto my face and I started to laugh.

"Did you see his face!? He was like 30, and you kicked the shit out of him," I laughed.

He smiled at me and put his head back down. I couldn't stay mad at him for long. He was my best friend. I'm a lot closer to him than my brother Kazutora is. I'm the reason they met in the first place.