【100𝐤 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧】𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?

Start from the beginning

She raised her hands in defence, "Put the pillow down."

"Only if you admit that you're cheating," the brunet said seriously.

"I'm not cheating!" From one second to the next the pillow flew across the bed and hit Ally square in the face.

Silence briefly filled the room. Ranboo and Tommy both sucked in a breath as the pillow fell to the floor. They both knew that Tubbo was going to be in trouble for that. Ally let out a deep breath and picked up the pillow that hit her in the face a few seconds prior and another pillow from the bed, "Alright. Just as a reminder, you did this to yourself."

Tubbo looked at her in confusion, "Wha-" before he could even finish his question two pillows came flying at him. Luckily he ducked in time and the pillows instead hit Ranboo and Tommy. Another moment of silence filled the room and all four teens shared a knowing look, all sharing the exact same thought.

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

Everyone grabbed all the pillows they could gather and soon enough all of them started flying through the air and the room. Someone hit a lamp, several bottles of water were knocked over and after only a few minutes Ranboo was already hiding somewhere, because despite being the oldest and tallest he didn't have enough pillows.

"Surrender!" Tubbo shouted, throwing another pillow at his friend.

Ally ducked and picked up another pillow from the ground. "Never!" She shouted back at him, accompanied by two pillows coming right at him.

The brunet hid himself behind one of the beds. Tommy was next to him, clutching a pillow to his chest.

"Why isn't she attacking you?" Tubbo asked upon seeing him.

Tommy turned to look at the smaller with an irritated expression, "Probably because I didn't accuse her of fucking cheating and threw a pillow at her face."

"Nah, you have pretty boyfriend privilege," Tubbo immediately countered, completely dismissing Tommy's statement. Then his eyes widened in realisation, "Which is exactly why you need to form an alliance with me."

The blond raised an eyebrow at him, "Why would I do that?"

"Because together we can take her down."

Meanwhile behind the other bed Ally found her twin writing a tweet with a picture attached to it of the current state of the room. "Are you sure you want to tweet that?" She asked sitting down next to him, a pillow in each of her hands.

The boy nodded and put the phone into the pocket of his pants. "Sure, it'll be fun to see the reactions," he replied, then turning to look at his twin, "What can I do for you?"

"I require assistance to take down Beeboy and Racooninnit," She spoke, trying her best to sound serious, but the permanent smile on her face made that really hard. 

"Teaming up with you to win a totally nonsensical fight... Feels like I'm back in middle school. I'm in."

────☆★☆────

"Ally! I want to negotiate surrender!"

The plan was simple. Tommy lured Ally out with a false offering of surrender, while Tubbo sneak attacks from behind, hopefully hitting her and ending the war. What they didn't know however was that the twins also allied and tried for the exact same plan.

The girl popped up from behind the bed she was hiding at and sceptically looked at Tommy. "Alright, let's hear it."

The blond send one last glance at a crawling Tubbo, then looked back at his girlfriend. "This battle has gone on for too long and I can't stand fighting you anymore," he paused for a moment and looked back at Tubbo, who mentioned for him to continue talking, "Uh, I care about you? You're beautiful a-and-"

"It's over!" Tubbo finished for his friend, appearing behind her and pointing two big pillows at her.

Tommy let out a breath in relief, while Ally glared at him. "You betrayed me!"

The boy shrugged, "You know what they say. Bros before- Actually I'm not going to say that, because you are not a whore."

"That's sweet," she spoke with doe eyes, making Tommy smile proudly at himself. But then her entire demeanour changed and she smirked at him, "Oh, and also I'm not stupid."

She snapped her fingers and behind Tubbo Ranboo appeared also holding a pillow. "Drop it." He said, trying to sound intimidating and succeeding.

The brunet gasped, "Our little meow meow has betrayed us!"

"Okay, just for that sentence alone you deserve to go down."

"If you shoot, I'll shoot," Tubbo replied with a smug smile. He turned his head to look at the only girl in the room, "Looks like we're at a stalemate, my friend."

But Ally didn't look worried at all, "Are we?"

Tubbo looked at her in confusion, that was until she walked over to Tommy and handed him a pillow as well. His confusion quickly turned into betrayal and then finally anger. "Traitor!"

"Sorry, mate. She pulled the boyfriend card! I couldn't say no!" Tommy defend.

"Looks like it's three against one. It's over, Beeboy."

"It is, isn't it?" He said defeated, letting his head hand low, "Before you brutally pummel me with pillows can I just say something?"

Ranboo, Tommy and Ally shared a look and then nodded. "Sure."

Tubbo nodded too and slowly raised his head with a sinister expression. "It was never meant to be."

"What?" The other three said in unison. From one moment to the next Tubbo hit Ally with one of his pillows and then himself, taking them both out and effectively ending the pillow fight.

Both teens fell to the floor from the sudden impact of the pillow and started laughing uncontrollably. The other two quickly joined in due to the ridiculousness of the situation.

"That was fun," Ally said.

"We should do that again sometime," Tubbo agreed.

────☆★☆────