【100𝐤 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧】𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?

Start from the beginning

With that the two teens continued waiting for a couple more minutes, constantly checking their phone in case of some change of plans, but that luckily never happened. Instead someone tapped Tommy on the shoulder. He assumed it was someone asking for directions or some fan wanting to take a picture, so he turned around, not expecting much, but his eyes widened in pleasant surprise as he saw who it actually was, his lovely girlfriend.

"Miss me?" She asked with a teasing smile upon seeing his face.

"Shut up," he replied quickly with a similar smile, before wrapping his arms around her and engulfing her in a tight hug. The Beeduo watched the scene unfold like proud parents (Tubbo even taking a sneaky picture for the group chat). It was cute and heartwarming, and honestly so much better than either of them imagined the reunion was going to be.

"I missed you so much," Ally mumbled, burrowing her face into the crook of his neck. She took in the long forgotten sent of his stupid deodorant, that just filled her brain with memories of last summer.

"I missed you too," Tommy replied in a mumble. He was still processing that she was really here. That he was talking to her, touching her, feeling her. Only then did he realise how much he actually missed this feeling of her being near him.

The pair only broke apart once they heard someone clear their throat behind them. With red faces the couple turned back around, hands intertwined, facing the other two, who started to feel a little bit like they were intruding on them.

"So, we should probably head to the hotel and check in..." Ranboo said, pointing at the exit. Tubbo next to him nodded eagerly in agreement. Ally and Tommy looked at each other and also started nodding.

"You're right." "So, right." "Very right."

"You guys are getting weirder every time I see you together," Tubbo commented, which quickly led to him getting hit over the head by Ally.

────☆★☆────

The Benchtrio plus Ally checked into their hotel, seeing as they were staying in London for a few days to meet with more people. Tommy and Tubbo shared a room, and Ranboo and Ally shared a room. Despite Tommy insisting that nothing would happen if him and Ally shared a room Ranboo shut him down, while Tubbo played devils advocate and rooted for them to share a room.

In the end the four just spend most of the night in one room together anyways, so it didn't matter that much.

"I WIN!" The boys groaned and threw the rest of their cards on the bed, while Ally celebrated her fourth win in UNO over the famous streamers.

"Piss off! You are definitely cheating!" Tubbo accused angrily, getting up from the floor and pointing at the girl in question.

"How am I suppose to cheat at UNO?" Ally countered, also getting up from the floor.

"I dunno. You just are," he replied with a glare and a shrug.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Meanwhile Tommy and Ranboo just watched the two argue, too afraid to intervene and also partially curious on who would win. Tubbo picked up a pillow from the bed and threateningly pointed it at the girl.