C-Can you see me..?

HEY I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND IVE BEEN MEANING TO WRITE I JUST HAVENT GOT ANY IDEAS BUT I'M HEAR NOW SO YAY!! ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR IT BEING SO LATE ToT. OKAY, LETS CONTINUE!! THIS ONE'S GONNA HURT 🤪🤪🤪Just for a bit thought ;)

------------------------------------

He heard you say that.....and let go.

You start slowly walking towards the Casita, then running.

You were running like your life depended on it. Your friends, your love, everyone....You had to make sure they were okay.

'Please....PLEASE BE OKAY!'  You thought, now sprinting

There was a crowd around the foot of the hill. You were pushing you way through, trying to get to your second family. 

'I've barely known these people for less than 48 hours, and they already feel like a second family to me...I won't let anything happen to them...Not over my dead body...' 

You finally exit the large crowd, not paying attention to what was happening to you. You were actually fading...first the arms, then slowly it took over your torso...

You see Casita start crumbling down....and...MIRABEL?? WHY IS-

Mirabel was trying to save the candle, risking her life for some stupid candle.

You didn't realize that your dad and brothers were right behind you, running after you.

You get up to the top of the hill, and see the Madrigals get tossed out of the Casita. You make sure everyone was there, but one's missing

'WHERE'S MIRABEL??' You think as you look up to see her grab the candle, not realizing the tower was coming down.

"MIRABELLL!!" You yell.

The Madrigals look over at you, seeing you run it to save your friend.

"Y/N!! DON'T!!" Camilo yelled, trying to grab your arm but...his hand went through it.

You run in, seeing Mirabel fall and Casita catching her. You get over to her, and cover her with what's left of your body, while Casita covered you guys with furniture

"Y-Y/N??" Mirabel says in shock of seeing you there

"Mirabel, you are a miracle...Thank you...." You say as everything crashed down.

"NOOOOO!!" Miguel yelled, tears pouring out of his eyes, falling to the ground. Your dad and Nick were standing there, crying there hearts outs. They knew what had happened. They knew all to well...

Camilo stands there, trying to comprehend what just happen.

"MIRABEL!!" Julieta exclaims, running over to her. "Oh Mi Vida, are you hurt...?"

Mirabel gentle shakes her head no.

"W-Wait! W-Where's Y/N..?" Julieta asks

Tears start falling from her face...

Julieta puts her hands over her mouth, knowing what had happened.

"JULIETA!" Pepa calls

"I-I'll be right back. Stay here!" Julieta says, going over to Pepa.

Dolores see's Camilo standing there...not know what to do.

"C-Camilo?? C-Can you see me..?" You say, trying to get his attention.

Dolores came over to her brother to comfort him. They both started crying.

"Oh you sweet little thing..." You hear someone say