His Room

Uh I think this chapter is gonna be a short one cause it's gonna only gonna be in Camilo's room but if it isn't short I'm not going to delete this cause it would be funny. Anyways- LETS GO!

We get to his door, he stares at it for a bit.

"Uhm, Don't be shocked when you come in, it's nothing special honestly." He says, putting his hand on the doorknob

"I'm sure it's amazing. Now c'mon! Open up!" I say

"Okay...."

We enter the room, I'm not sure how to describe it. It was shifting. Right as we walked in, it showed different things on the ceiling. The main thing I saw was food, a lot of food. Also a family photo.

"I can make it to where it shows my favorite things on the ceiling. Or another persons favorite things." Camilo says with a gentle smile

"You call this not special? It's amazing! I can see that you like food" I say, chuckling about it

"heheh, yea. So, tell me, do you favor anything or have favorite things?" he asks me

"Why?" I ask raising an eyebrow?

"Just wanna know more about you. I'm assuming you're gonna be here for awhile and that means we're gonna be bunking for awhile." He says while making his bed

"Hmmmm Fine. One question thought." I say

"Shoot."

"Where will I sleep..?"

"Uh well, I was gonna make it to were we both sleep on the bed..." He stops cause I gave him a look.  "LET ME FINISH! I was going to say that we both sleep on the bed, and I can get extra pillows to create a border between us."

"I was kidding when I gave the look. I'm fine with whatever sleeping arrangements are fine" 'I don't care at this point anymore'

"Are you sure..?" 

"Yea"

"Okay, I'll still create the border so you aren't uncomfortable" He says smiling.

"There's no reason too but thanks :)" (A/N: I'm so tired of putting "I smile" or "He smiles" so imma just put a smiley face if the smile lol)

He leaves the room to go get extra pillows

I stand there, looking around his room. It wasn't as big as Antonio's room, but not as small as a regular room.

I look towards the bed, there's a desk. A family photo, a photo of when his parents when they got married. Next to the desk, was a tank. It had a little chameleon. Cute. It matched him, power wise and his poncho has chameleons on it. 

"I see you've meet Cosmo." Camilo says, dropping the pillows on the bed.

"His name is Cosmo? That's adorable." I say, looking at him in amusement.

  I look back at Camilo and the border is finished.

"You can choose what side you want :]"

"I'll take (you choose)."

He goes to the others side from what I chose

"Oh uhm, let me go change haha." I chuckle awkwardly

"O-Oh yea. You can go do that. You remember were the bathroom is right?"

"Yea" I go to my bag and take out my pj's.

I go over to the bathroom and change. I walk back out and see this green aura. I use my gift and turn invisible and fly over to the mysterious thing. It seemed to be a man, with...rats???