00.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

They nervously looked at the overwhelming building that stood right in front of them. Multiple cars were parked at random locations, the loud blaring music echoing out of the building to the outside world, which their ear manage to caught on while somehow managing to hear the faintest excited scream of the children.

And it was only 8 am.

Their brow lightly furrowed in retaliation of the news, though they knew that this would always happen on a daily, to possibly having to deal with this everyday made them instantly want to back out, but they knew that they needed this job. Their part-time job did it's wonder of course, managing to help out those whose bands always failed to have the needed members, substituting a collapsed members. However this was a big step, and their part-time job gave them half the usual minimum wage a normal job would give-understandably so.

Hopefully the boss wouldn't recognize who they were, knowing their face was already and slightly out to the public from the fact that they sometimes had to take the role of the vocalist in some bands. At least they wore a mask while performing, wanting to atleast remain faceless and not give anymore information other than their alias they went by whenever they helped.

'Alright, aside from that..I really need to get in there.' They nervously thought, cracking away their pinky finger multiple times before finally entering the perimeters of the parking lot and made their way to the front door, giving a small wave at the security bot who only blankly stared in return..before shoving a map right in front of their face that made them harshly jump, shoulders hitting their ear at the impact .

"Take a map."
"U-uhm, will it help me to find the way through the boss' office?" They murmured, gently taking it off the padding of the robot who perked at the mention of boss, the light buzzing being heard-probably the bot trying to find data. "Are you (L/n) (Y/n)?" They gave a short nod in return, eyeing the robot who continued to idly stand there before finally tilting it's head to the side, the scrutinizing feeling having them shift their nerves down to their foot, looking away to no longer stare at the machine who then gave a short nod. "A personal guide will lend you a hand, please wait at the front. Welcome to the family."

(Y/n) held in a snort, remembering a specific voice specifically saying those last lines. Giving a small nod, they quickly entered the facilities, quietly and patiently waiting at the destination that the first robot had instructed, occasionally standing on their heels before going back to fully stand on their feet, their gaze eyeing ever spot of the front lounge, a bit in awe that the colors really respected a specific colour scheme, as well as well constracting eachother. Their head immediately snapped once hearing mechanical wheels coming to the side, the robot idly standing like the last one. "(L/n) (Y/n)?" They hummed in return.

The robot merely nodded before turning back around, the applicant following suit, trying their best to not tear their gaze away from the robot knowing they could easily get distracted with anything. The silence consumed the two as they continued to walk (well..one wheeled), (Y/n) enjoying the sudden quietness the building appeared to have-there they go spacing out.

'Oh..we are in a totally different location-' They awkwardly thought, lips formed in a thin line as they watched the bot slowly come to a stop, head turning to the side to see if the applicant was still following before pointing at the door in front.

"You will need to enter there, the boss is awaiting, please make sure to follow the map protocols after your interview." It professionally spoke, leaving after it had thought that they fully registered what it said. (Y/n) awkwardly stayed from where they stood, mustering a small bit of courage to simply knock on the door, internally screaming once nothing seemed to resonate until a hyper voice responded back. "Come in!"

Well..that was different then they thought.

Carefully pushing the doors open, they eyed the boss who happily sat on his chair, his eyes perking once seeing their head pop in his office.

"Hello! You must be (Y/n) right? Please! Enter, have some tea!"

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─