(Madrigal Family & Male!Camilo'sLostTwin!Reader) Entropy

(Just incase it didn't pop up)
Requested?: No
Platonic ship: Madrigal family & male!Camilo's lost twin!Reader
Genre: Angst
Description: After Mirabel's gift ceremony, Y/N went missing even though he loved his family he hated on the way he was treated so he disappeared with his Tío Bruno as they both were treated badly. But it's been 10 years since then..

Y/N's power: Discord also known as glitch, so he's able to glitch his way to things, glitch into other people, or can copy his family's magic and it'll be in his memory so he could change it if wanted but usually he'll glitch and lag and that's why Abuela (Alma) started to hate/dislike him. Another thing is that he can go through the matrix's and different dimensions.

Fun fact time!: I was listening to this song on loop and the lyrics got me the idea to make this and that's how I got your power idea and title idea! So feel free to listen to it if you want! <3
———————///////////////———————
𓅓Your Pov 𓆈

Once I over heard some people talking about my little brother, Antonio's gift ceremony, I decided to make a handmade gift for him. How did I know exactly? Well I hid in the alley ways of the town and nobody really tries to go through there unless some town kids were playing hide n' seek and other games. I perked my head up when I head something get knocked down which cause me to flinch slightly. I saw a small blue and green accent lizard and I calmed down,
"Hey buddy, why are you back here?"
The lizard was still and it tilted its head sideways and I copied it. I saw it slowly make its way to me to see what I was doing,
"You're a curious one aren't you?"
The little lizard climbed on my shoulder and I simply gave a soft chuckle,
"I'll name you.. Curiosity, you like it?"
The lizard that was now named 'Curiosity' flicked it's tongue and I nodded.

-Slight time skip-

It was nighttime and I went to climb the roof to get in Casita to get inside. I slipped in Casita and and I was now on the second floor and I crouched down hiding behind a potted plant and I peeked out to see my door staring back at me. My door looked like me when I was young smiling widely and two older figures that were glitched out and in my hands I had a orb that used to help me contain my power and the door looked dark and it wasn't glowing like the others. I slightly cringed at the fact I was in a family that wanted everything perfect. When it was time for Antonio to get his gift, I eyed Curiosity, and I also figured that Curiosity was female, and she flicked her tongue twice and crawled off my shoulder heading to Antonio. She crawled up Antonio's back and she gave Antonio a little tongue flick on his cheek making him a little bit more happy and less anxious.

-short time skip again-

Antonio made it to his door with Mirabel by his side and he promised to use his power for good and he touched the door knob. A toucan came flying down and and started to talk to Antonio,
"Yeah, I can understand you,"
The toucan continued,
"Of course they can come!"
Animals the swarmed and later all the people including me gone ahead and looked in the room. Antonio looked at Curiosity crawling away making Antonio curious on where she was going. Curiosity got back on my shoulder and I smiled softly before leaving Casita. I looked around and left quietly.

-Big Time skip to when Casita was breaking-

"I LOVE this family! We all LOVE this family, you're the one breaking our home!"

I was hiding behind a plant and a big crack formed and I stumbled and fell backwards. Mirabel went to save the candle while Isabela and Camilo tried to save her but their magic disappeared while I was glitching and I grew a headache. I grabbed a pot and smashed it and broke out the house and saw Tío Bruno smile at me and I gave him a thumbs up. And I ran away but I stopped suddenly when Curiosity wasn't on my shoulder. I panicked and ran back and searched while Casita was breaking. I saw Curiosity about to get crushed and I took her out the way before she got crushed. My arm got misplaced and tears were in the corner of my eye and I wanted to scream but I didn't I saw Mirabel safely got the candle and when the house collapsed Curiosity ran go the female for cover. I tried to make it but it then went dark..

-Mirabel's Pov-

Y/N tried to get over to me but the house collapsed and I coughed and opened my eyes and saw a hand. I gasped and tears filled my eyes as mama saw I looked traumatized she looked at what I was staring at then she gasped covering her mouth.
"Pepa!"
Pepa heard her name get called and she ran over and notified what they were looking at. Pepa took Y/N's hand and flipped it to the palm and she gasped with tears. Tío Felix noticed and he tried to cheer her up but she couldn't stop crying. This caught the attention of everyone else and I ran away knowing we lost the candle and we lost a family member..

Good ending!:

-??? Pov-

Ringing filled my ears and my hand twitched and and I heard voices and rubble was getting pushed out the way..
I saw a light and I looked up to see..
"Mamma..?"
"Y/N! Oh you're alive!"
Tears ran down my face and mamma gave me a big hug,
"Thank goodness you're okay!"
I smiled and hugged back with the arm that wasn't broken.

Bad ending..:

-Pepa's POV-

We moved the rubble away and we saw my son, Y/N.. He was still and wasn't moving. I saw a little lizard flick it's tongue at him but no reaction. Julieta touched his neck and she looked at me and shook her head. I teared up and couldn't stop crying at the sight of my son.. We soon heard a voice coming from the lizard,
"He.. Tried.. To protect.. Me..."
We were all speechless and shocked and I replied,
"It's not your fault.."

-Time skip to when they finished re-building Casita-

When Mirabel placed the doorknob on the door a light formed and it shown all of us put in the back was Y/N but he was hugging all of us and it had text above his head saying "that no matter what I'll be with you." I almost cried again but calmed down. The lizard was with Antonio on his shoulder  and when we went in the house and took the picture, we all looked at it noticing a ghostly figure glitching and we knew his presence would always be with us..

//////End!//////

This actually made me cry help-
This also probably had some characters (Pepa) OOC but it was good at least-