"You're taking me so well. Just like a good little slut." Fred bent his head down to hers, still pounding with no mercy. He placed a few kisses on her lips. Their lips were barely touch but breathing the same air due to the gasps and moans coming out of her mouth. Fred crooked his head to the side and started sucking her neck, definitely leaving marks.

The pressure in her hips was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Fred aggressively buckled over and over with soft grunts falling from his throat. His hand came up and squeezed her neck lightly, pulling her head back up to him.

"I want you to look at me while I fuck you." As he continued to thrust into her, her eyes stayed on his as best they could as her insides began to churn and started to feel tight. Her nails dug deep into his muscles.

"Fred, I'm going to-" She breathlessly tried. Her walls tightened around his cock as he continued to thrust into her and she lifted her hips, meeting his pace.

His eyes widened in surprise, not knowing where she even learned how to do such a thing as he began to feel a familiar feeling. "Fuck, Madelyn."

His hand gripped her neck harder as he continued to pound into her and ride out her climax. She gasped her mouth open as she came and gasped when she felt Fred release on her stomach.

Fred collapsed onto Maddie's chest. They both laid there, entangled on the bed, breathing heavy. After a moment of silence, Fred pushed himself up on his elbows to hover over the girl once more to examine her face.

"You alright?" Fred asked, running a hand through her hair softly. She nodded and smiled at him before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. The kiss was soft and longing. Maddie pulled away and glanced up at Fred, playing with his hair as she contemplated what she was going to say next. "What is it, darling? Did I hurt you?"

"No, no. Not at all. I've just- I've never done this before and I don't know how to say things that I wanna- and I really just-" Fred placed a gentle kiss on her lips to stop her rambling.

"Just take a deep breath, gather your words and then say them. I won't judge you for anything you say, okay?" She nodded and moved her hands to his chest, trailing her eyes to her fingers instead of his eyes.

She didn't know how to say what she was going to say, part of her just thought she should just blurt it out and get it over with but she didn't know how Fred felt and if he felt the same. She really enjoyed what just happened with him and had never felt that sort of intamace or romaticness with a person before and she wanted to hold onto that feeling and never let it go. She had never felt the way she felt whenever she was with Fred with anyone before. She had never felt this type of love before.

"Freddie, I love you." She said before immediatly slamming her hands over her eyes as if to protect herself from his reaction. She squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip nervously as silence took over. She had never done anything like this before and she was scared she had just ruined everything.

Fred's hands reached out and pulled hers off her eyes, revealing her tightly shut eyes. He chuckled to himself and lightly rubbed his thumb on the inside of her palm.

"Darling, could you open your eyes and look at me please?" She slightly opened one eye and once she saw he was looking back at her with a smile on his face, she opened the other and gulped. "I love you too. I have probably loved you for a very long time. Do you remember that time George and I came to pick you up this summer?" She nodded her head lightly. "When you were sleeping in my arms and I carried you in, I knew I loved you then."

Her mouth slightly opened in surprise and her brows furrowed. Fred Weasley had loved her and she didn't even know? He chuckled and reposition himself so he was laying on his back and she was resting on his chest.