Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

It was quite cold out, so I put on my warmest jacket and wore a wooly scarf. Chaeryeong was already waiting outside the door for me when I had gotten changed.

"I got ready after the commercial, let's go?" She stretched her hand out and I took it, we walked along many streets and she had to make sure to keep her head low the entire time so she wouldn't be recognised. Not only did she wear a hat, but also sunglasses and a mask and her red hair was tucked in so nobody could see.

"People will probably think I'm your boyfriend because it looks like I have short hair like this." She laughed, causing me also to giggle.

"There it is!" She suddenly called out, pointing towards a small cafe. Inside nobody was there, so Chaeryeong could take off her disguise with ease after ordering and leading me to the back of the cafe into a booth.

"I got us two coffees and matcha cake and some pancakes I hope that's okay." She placed the tray down on the table after collecting it from the front.

"This looks amazing." I beamed at the food, snapping a picture of it so I could send it to Ryu.

———

Me: *image attached*

Ryujin: I'm jealous :( enjoy!

Me: I'll order us something tasty for when you return, what would you like?

Ryujin: Surprise me :)

———

After Chaeryeong and I had finished our food, we stayed seating for a while and just talked about pretty much any topic imaginable.

"This is almost like a free English lesson right now, talking to you like this." She joked.

"I guess you're right, maybe I should quiz you on the contents of our conversation later." I giggled, she did too.

— Time Skip —

"Wow we were out for four hours." I remarked, checking the time when we had arrived back at the dorm.

"Time really flies when you're having fun, I'm gonna go have a shower quickly I'll be back soon." Chaeryeong announced and I was left alone in the living room. I scrolled through the delivery app a little and decided to put in an order for some pasta that Ryu and I could enjoy when she's back. Not long after ordering, Chaeryeong returned in a bathrobe and her hair up in a towel. She took a seat beside me on the couch and turned on the TV. We sat like this for a while until the food was there which I stored in the fridge for later.

"Don't you wanna go dry your hair?" I giggled at Chaeryeong who was still on the couch focused on the movie.

"But I'm so comfortable right now." She fake whined, pulling me back onto the couch next to her. Just in that moment the door unlocked. It was Yeji, followed by the other girls. My face instantly lit up when I spotted Ryu.

"Baby!" She called out, rushing over to me. Even though I cold tell she was exhausted she picked me up and spun me around before hugging me really close again. "I missed you so much, did you have a good day?"

"I did." I smiled up at her before she pecked my lips and pulled me into our bedroom. She peppered my face with kisses, was about to push me down against the bed when I heard her stomach rumble.

"Let's eat first." I chuckled, getting up and heating the pasta up for the both of us.