TWO BAPTISMS AND A PET PSYCHIC

Start from the beginning

Snooki, Vinny, Jenni, Cinta, Angelina all came over. Mike told them he had a surprise for them with Rome's baptism.

"It's going to be the baptism before the baptism," He said.

He explained to them that he needed to redo his baptism. He told them they were going to redo it in a big way. He told them that Uncle Nino was going to officiate the ceremony.

"He is the least holy guy," said Vinny in a confessional. "I think lightning will strike down if Uncle Nino tries to baptize someone." he added.

Mike asked Jenni if she would be his godmother with Pauly. Jenni was flattered.

Vinny said, "Pauly over me, wow."

Vinny said in a confessional "how am I not The Godfather bro, I have nothing going on."

Mike said in a confessional that there were a bunch of reasons why he didn't pick Vinny as his Godfather. He said he looks frail and walks around with a jump rope.

Angelina told Jenni, Snooki, Cinta, and Deena about how she was having a psychic coming over and wanted them to be there. She said they should come over in the morning before the baptism. Pauly showed up at Mike's house with Nikki and he told them about how he wanted him to be his Godfather.

"I'd be honored,' said Pauly. 'I won't let you down."

Pauly gave Romeo a baby bedazzled bullhorn.

Vinny said he understood why he was passed over because Pauly was richer than him. Mike admitted that was one of his points.

"If anything happens to my parents, Pauly has to take care of me and he's rich as f***," Mike said in a confessional.

Pauly said in a confessional that Mike made the right move picking him because "Vinny is not Godfather material." He said "stick to jump rope, Godfathering is not for you."

The next day, Pauly and Vinny arrived at Mike's to help him set up.

Vinny said in a confessional that he was mad that he wasn't picked. A cross full of white balloons was arranged outside the house.

Pauly also had arranged for a church choir to surprise Mike.

"This will be the most epic gift ever," Pauly said in a confessional.

Mike told them he planned to get dunked in purified water,

Vinny tried to explain to him that it was not the same as holy water.

On the morning of Mike's baptism, Cinta, Snooki, Deena, and Jenni head over to Angelina's house.

Jenni is the first to arrive.

The psychic immediately asked Jenni if she had a problem driving over that involved averting hitting an animal.

"I thought I hit a squirrel today," said Jenni. "I veered off the road." She added.

Teresa assured her she didn't hit it.

Then Snooki, Deena, and Cinta arrive and they take a seat on the couch as Teresa starts telling Angelina things.

"Peanut is like I don't want to stay here anymore," said pet psychic Teresa St. Frances who also predicted that Angelina was going to move to a bigger house and that there was already someone else waiting.

Angelina admitted she had been secretly house hunting and asked for the initials of the guy waiting for her. Teresa only told her that she already knew this person.

Teresa said she needed to make a decision to either move on or to stay and keep subjecting Peanut to her unhealthy relationship.

"It's telepathic," Teresa said of her ability to communicate with animals. "I hear them in my head. Peanut has this really sweet voice, like a little girl." She continued.

"This is weird," said Snooki. "We should have alcohol for this."

Teresa said Peanut was telling her this information and also asking what it would take for Angelina to just wake up. She said that Peanut watches everything in the house and is very sensitive. 

Teresa told Angelina that she was unhappy and that her animals were also unhappy and that she needed to be with someone who was her equal.

"What is it going to take for you to wake up?," asked Teresa.

'Where do I go from here?' Angelina wondered in a confessional.

Jenni, Deena, Cinta, and Nicole, were on hand to provide support for Angelina but were shocked to learn the psychic was actually a pet psychic. Teresa, however, seemed to know stuff about each of them.

The psychic told Snooki that she needed to start writing her book. She also told Deena that she had a heart issue and was vitamin D and iron deficient.

"Yeah, I'm anemic," said Deena, who then became nervous that there was something seriously wrong with her.

Deena said in a confessional that she was a hypochondriac and had anxiety and that the psychic should have known that.

She told Cinta that "stop avoiding the test, it's positive,"

"Wow," Cinta said.

"What!" Jenni exclaimed.

Deena looks at Cinta and says, "Looks like we need to get blood work done,"

Teresa told Angelina that Peanut really doesn't like Chris.

She said the dog told her that she and Chris have been arguing from day one.

Angelina asked the psychic if Chris slept with another other woman in the hotel room and she said just short of that.

"What is this kid doing for sex?" Angelina asked and Teresa told her to not be so naive.

"Hearing that Chris is stepping out of the marriage is beyond hurtful to me," Angelina said in a confessional. "Is it true? Is it not true? I don't know." She continued.

After the psychic left, Jenni said, "I need a f***ing drink after that."