Meatballs Don't Hike

Season 5, Episode 4 : Meatballs Don't Hike

Vinny said that Angelina and Chris lost him as a friend by making up lies about him and starting a rumor that he got a girl pregnant

Vinny said that Angelina and Chris lost him as a friend by making up lies about him and starting a rumor that he got a girl pregnant. He said to make it worse that he had to spend his last night in LA with her.

"This was definitely not the final night in LA that I was expecting," Vinny said.

We returned to the hotel room.

"Wow, and more wow and more wow," Angelina said as she, Deena, and I walked into the room.

"I tried to break the tension," Deena said.

"I know. Thank you for that," Angelina said.

"No more talking about this shit because I left my kids, so I want to have a good time," Deena said.

"Yup," I said.

"No more," Angelina said.

But I knew her ass was lying, and there would probably be more drama to come on this trip from hell.

They pinky promised and got ready for bed. I left their hotel room and went to mine.

The next morning, when Jenni finally landed in LA she was exhausted after her travel delays and was looking forward to seeing Vinny's house and getting a hot shower not knowing that he had already sold his house.

Vinny started his last day in LA by going to Angelina and Deena's hotel room and telling them that he was taking them on a hike.

He told Angelina, who was wearing a snake print exercise outfit, that she was dressed perfectly.

"Angelina will scare off all of the rattlesnakes because of her outfit,'" Vinny said. He said that hikes in LA were dangerous because there were rattlesnakes, coyotes and mountain lions.

 He said that hikes in LA were dangerous because there were rattlesnakes, coyotes and mountain lions