Meatballs Don't Hike

Start from the beginning

"So you hike on trails with rattlesnakes, coyotes, and mountain lions?" Deena asked Deena.

"And like a lot of Instagram models," Vinny answered.

"That you slide into their DMs," Angelina said.

"Don't worry what I do, Angelina," He said.

"Stop," Cinta said.

Jenni called and said she was driving to Vinny's house when Deena told her they were actually at the London Hotel. She told her to come to the London Hotel.

Jenny told her about her nightmare travel trip to the west coast which included her stopping in Orlando and Canada

Jenni arrived at their hotel room exhausted and Vinny told her that he sold his LA house.

"I don't know whether to congratulate you or to punch you in the face," Jenni said. "When the f*** are you going home?" She asked him.

"I'm leaving tonight," He answered. He said he was planning on surprising her in Jersey.

Jenni asked how the dinner was and they told her about the fight which sparked Angelina and Vinny to continue fighting. Deena said in a confessional that she thought her husband was probably having an easier time the weekend taking care of the two boys then her taking care of Vinny and Angelina.

 Deena said in a confessional that she thought her husband was probably having an easier time the weekend taking care of the two boys then her taking care of Vinny and Angelina

Angelina and Vinny started play fighting, and she said, "you know I would dominate you in bed,"

Jenni called Mike and had Vinny explain to him why they were at the  hotel.

Jenni said in a confessional that Vinny should have said in group chat that he sold his house and then 'poof trip canceled.'

Vinny called Mike and said that he 'I didn't plan to spend my last nine hours with these psychos.' Mike asked him if he confronted Angelina about the 'salty rumors' she was spreading and he said yes.