Alex stared at her in confusion, a slight worried look crossing his face. "Is she okay?"

Danny waved his hand back and forth. "Yeah, don't worry about it. She's just shy around strangers."

Alex lowered his head in understanding, his mouth forming an 'O' shape. He turned around, facing Izzy and I again. "Well it was really nice seeing you guys again, but if you'll excuse me, I need to go for a bit," he said before he gave Izzy a hug and disappeared behind the arched hallway we just passed.

"Guess we're a bit early," Jeyleen finally said, breaking the silence in the air.

I checked my wristwatch, reading the time. People should be arriving in the next minute or so, anyways. "It's only three thirty," I shrugged, sliding into the pew on my right, "so yeah."

All four of them did the same, with Izzy sitting next to me. Thomas sat next to her, followed by Danny and then Jeyleen. We sat there quietly, just enjoying the peaceful and happy atmosphere until we heard footsteps hitting the ground. Looking up, I saw none other than John. Feeling my gaze, his eyes locked with mine for a moment before he turned away, taking the seat next to Jeyleen.Guess he's still in a bad mood.

I sighed, slumping my shoulders and staring down at my hands, playing with the strap of my purse. At hearing a beeping noise, my ears perked up, knowing that was my phone. I retrieved it from my bag and unlocked it, clicking on the text.

'Hey, almost there.' - Neal.

I instantly smiled at his text. Sliding open my keyboard, I quickly typed in my reply: 'Yay! See you soon :)'

"Aww, was that Neal?" Izzy gushed, peaking over my shoulder.

I blushed, shoving my phone back in my purse. "Maybe..." I drifted off, avoiding eye contact.

Hearing a pounding sound, I looked over to my left to see John, clutching and unclutching his hands into a tight fist. I rolled my eyes at him. What's his problem? Ever since this morning he's been in a bad mood.

Just when I was about to ask John what his problem was, the door opened and closed. A group of people showed up, chatting happily with each other. They shot us a smile before they took their seats in the front.

Suddenly my vision went black, and all I could feel were two hands covering my eyes. I smiled when the familiar Axe scent mixed with honey filled my nose. Neal.

"Guess who?" he whispered, his hot breath fanning my neck.

"A kidnapper?"

He laughed, and I felt his chest vibrating against me. "No silly, I'm a murderer."

"Oh, I'm so scared!" I fake-cried, pulling his hands away from me. I twisted around, seeing Neal all dressed up. I must say, he cleans up good. His dark locks were styled back, his green eyes wide with happiness. He wore a black tux with a light pink tie wrapped around his collar, leaving the first two buttons undone.

He pouted, his childlike self coming forward. "You should be. I was trying to be all sneaky-like."

I giggled, hitting his shoulder playfully. "Well, it didn't really work. I knew it was you."

He grinned, staring at me. "What gave it away?"

"Your voice and your smell."

He arched an eyebrow. "My smell?"

"Yeah, you—"

"As much as I enjoy hearing this weird conversation between the two of you, you should introduce yourself," John cut in, his face blank.