Seeing Ling Che's well-behaved appearance, Wu Youyou squinted and smiled, reached out and patted his little head: "Silly child, What are you thanking for? I have such a good relationship with Bingqing, and her brother is my brother. How can being an older sister embarrass my younger brother?"

    Wu Youyou's words made Ling Che's face turn black again.

    However, Ling Che's mouth moved and moved, but in the end he didn't say anything.

    He just replied in a low voice, "Yeah."

    ——In

    the study, Wu Youyou and Ling Che reached a consensus.

    After talking with Ling Che, Wu Youyou found Chen Ping, the chief director of the show, and told Chen Ping that Ling Che was going to retire.

    As soon as he heard that the most popular contestant in this show was going to retire, Chen Ping became anxious on the spot: "Jiang Youyou! Are you kidding me?! We have finished recording two episodes of the show!! Ling Che can't hold on any longer. Is it?!"

    After a short pause, Chen Ping said again: "It's not a big deal to hit someone!! Where is the time to retire!!"

    Wu Youyou smiled slightly and shook his index finger at Chen Ping: "Chen Director, that's not what you said. Although beating can be big or small, if you do something wrong, you do it wrong, and we shouldn't shirk our responsibility."

    "Jiang Youyou, don't talk to me!" Chen Pingyi With a sullen face, "What if Ling Che left our show?! Will you pay us for the lost traffic?!"

    Wu Youyou had already prepared for Chen Ping's question: "Director Chen, don't panic. I have a plan to be safe. The world - as long as you cooperate with me, even if Ling Che retires, your group night will detonate the entire network."

    After saying this, Wu Youyou shared his general thoughts with Chen Ping.

    After listening to Wu Youyou's analysis, Chen Ping looked at her suspiciously: "You...can you really do it?"

    Wu Youyou blinked at Chen Ping: "Director Chen, what you can't say is the best. Unforgettable... just wait and see, the season 101 you made will definitely become the eternal white moonlight in the eyes of the fans." ——Wu Youyou is

    half

    stubborn and half deceitful, and finally said it. Ping let out a sigh of relief and agreed with Ling Che to retire.

    According to the signed contract, if the trainee's company does not retire from the competition due to force majeure, the company where the trainee works will have to compensate the program team for liquidated damages.

    Official business, 1801 Entertainment wants to lose money to the program team. And the amount of compensation is not small.

    When signing the cheque, Wu Youyou suffered a severe pain.

    The Ling family's business is too difficult to do! !

    It was all a loss in the beginning! !

    Ling Che, you have to be as good as your sister! !

    I don't ask you to make a lot of money for me... Can you at least settle the money that I have caused losses for me? !

    ——The

    news of Ling Che's withdrawal from the competition spread all over the Internet immediately.