After a pause, Wu Youyou said again: "If you are worried that your behavior will affect your grades, then you don't have to. Although it is a negative thing to say that you beat Li Miao, it is not irreparable. We You can wrap it up a bit and publicize your actions as a righteous act..."     Wu Youyou's words were just normal, and Ling Che shook her head to interrupt her: "Sister Youyou, I have thought about the matter of withdrawing from the competition. The decision made. Even if there is no conflict between Li Miao and I, I will ask to leave."     Wu Youyou choked on Ling Che's words: "Uh..."     It took a while for Wu Youyou to remember. After asking: "Why?!"     Ling Che sighed lightly, and looked at Wu Youyou's eyes that seemed to have flashes of light: "Because... I don't want to be an idol."     ——Ling     Che's words made Wu Youyou speak . blur.     "Ling Che, what do you mean when you say you don't want to be an idol?" Wu Youyou was full of doubts, "Is there anything wrong with being an idol? You are outstanding in appearance, good in singing and dancing, and you are a good material for idols... ...why don't you?!"     "Because... being an idol, I will lose my freedom."     ——When     speaking of the word "freedom", Ling Che's voice was very soft, as if Freedom is a brittle bubble, and he can burst it with a little force.     Wu Youyou is not stupid, she understands what Ling Che means.     Unlike artists such as singers and actors, idols are responsible to fans.     The idol must always maintain the image of a perfect lover in front of the fans. Not only can idols not fall in love, they can't even engage in ambiguity.     In addition, idols must be absolutely magnificent, without any moral taint.     Otherwise, idols are disqualified and do not deserve to be loved by fans.

    Don't you see, how many idols have their popularity plummeted after their romances were exposed.

    The love of fans is not only the glory of idols, but also the shackles on idols.

    Ling Che didn't want to wear such shackles.

    ——

    Quickly digesting the decision Ling Che made, Wu Youyou pondered for a moment, and then carefully apologized to Ling Che: "Ling Che, I'm sorry, I made a mistake in this matter. When I really talked to you and understood your true thoughts, I made the decision to let you participate in 'It's 101 Again'."

    "Sister Youyou, don't say that." Ling Che smiled and shook his head, " You are professional, and you know what is the most suitable path for me. I am used to being self-willed, and it is me who should say sorry. You have instilled so much effort in me, but I let your effort because of my own selfishness. All previous efforts have been abandoned."

    Ling Che's words amused Wu Youyou.

    "Ling Che, you don't need to apologize to me. We are all people who work according to the contract. I won't let you go just because your second sister is Bingqing." Wu Youyou said, raising her hand, He compared the numbers with Ling Che, "According to the contract you signed with me, you will withdraw from the competition like this, and you will have to compensate me and the company so much money."

    After speaking, Wu Youyou paused and asked, "I'll give it to you again. Opportunity - do you really want to retire?"

    Ling Che smiled: "I really want to retire, Sister Youyou. As long as you don't get mad at me because of my withdrawal, money matters are easy to say. "

    Wu Youyou nodded: "That's good. Now that you have made your decision, I will fulfill your wish. I will tell you from the program team."

    After receiving Wu Youyou's promise, Ling Che took a step back, and then She bowed solemnly to Wu Youyou: "Thank you, Sister Youyou."