2. Back to Mumbai..

Anubhav working on his laptop, his secretary telling him his Monday schedule, his half concentration on his laptop & he look Arjit on door, he only signed him through his eye, & he signed through his fingers to his secretary go out, while his secretary go out, Arjit entered in, & take a seat on the chair in front of Anubhav..

Anubhav without look him & ask- what happened..

Arjit- don't you want to go home..

Anubhav- just a last one, then head towards the house, why, are waiting for me..

Arjit- yeah, thought to take one drink with you, after all it's Saturday night..

Anubhav shows the bottle of whiskey & says- then what are you waiting for, drink is there..

Arjit- yeah but you still busy with your work, so it's better you done, then we head for drinks..

Anubhav keep a side his laptop & ask- what happened, you sound little disturb..

Arjit says while think once- yes I'm little disturb, don't you think, you spoiling Cheetah a lot..

Anubhav smile & says- I don't think so, why you feel that..

Arjit says with serious tone- you buy a bike for him, that too an expensive one, he is only 20, & your this type of behavior, makes him spoil brat..

Anubhav not agree for Arjit statement- no, no, I don't think so, look till he complete his schooling, we know how much he smart & intelligent guy, & he have value of everything, infact he is best in studies still the date, no complaints I heard against him, & he never used my name for wrong thing, & you know that so well..

Arjit says with firm tone- I'm not saying about his education, I'm saying you, stop providing expensive things to him, otherwise he take you for granted..

Anubhav says with smile- look whatever I'm doing right now, only for him Arjit, nobody is there in world after me, he will be the next owner of Singh business..

Arjit asked with serious tone- what about your own child Anubhav..

Anubhav stay numb, he getting up from his chair, & start to look outside, Arjit's word pricked his heart with the deep pain, & Anubhav says- who cares, that never existed in my life, if I didn't receive that pregnancy report by mistaken from hospital, & after all she did a big mistake, because of her only Apeksha died, her one wrong step, & Cheetah lost his mother, I hate her lot..

Arjit chuckle & says firm tone- please at least don't lie in front of me Anubhav, because only I know the real Anubhav, & these Anubhav, who showing a fake anger, & saying hate & everything, that Anubhav is known a deep down in heart, who was correct that time, because that situation not in anyone's hand, already doctor give up on Apeksha, don't blame her for everything, nobody was there beside her from so called Singh's, everyone was busy bee, you were in Dubai, your mom dad enjoying their vacation, & your so called Mithali aunt busy with her kitty party, she tried everyone's number, but nobody was there, so don't blame her for everything, you are also equally responsible, the difference was only one, she was present there & you guys not, so don't, & Arjit left Anubhav's cabinet on very next moment..

Anubhav grits his teeth & says with himself- hate you core..

"Mom my books" Santu ask to Haseena while packing..

Haseena looks that says- keep it in bag of Karishma..

Santu- she is not ready, she is saying, "I won't keep your scrap in my bag"..