"So... I heard about you and Arnav, I'm so happy that you two finally got together, Barkha and I saw it from the beginning, there was some spark between you two." She smiled, she really seemed happy for him.

"Yeah, your matchmaking worked." I giggled.

"It's good to see him finally moving on and finding happiness, he deserves it after everything he's been through." She said with a little bit of sadness in her eyes.

It must be hard for her though, I mean even though Sona and Arnav were never really together, there was a chance, so it must have taken her so much courage to try to fix up Arnav with me and I really respected her for that.

*****

I was all set for the date, Arnav had texted saying he would pick me up at seven, I couldn't wait to see him already.

I was wearing a powder blue wide leg trouser and a matching corset kind of a top, it looked really cute, I had paired it up with same colored heels, today I was in the mood of going all monochrome.

I sat on the sofa waiting for him impatiently, staring at my phone just to be sure he hadn't cancelled the date or anything when I saw a text I might have missed earlier. It was from NK, I wondered what he was texting about.

"I have a favor to ask."

"What favor?" I asked wondering what he could need, I hoped he wasn't going to ask me out on a date or anything, I hadn't even told him that Arnav and I were together.

"I'm sorry if it's awkward or strange but can I maybe get your friend's number?" a text popped up immediately.

"And why would that be awkward?" I smiled stupidly, so... he was interested in Manvi? And Manvi was pissed at him for stepping on her shoes, this was going to be fun.

"Because I had asked you out..."

"Hey, no judgement here... everyone deserves to find someone, it's natural. I can't give you her number without her permission though, let me talk to her and then get back to you?"

"Okay, I'll be waiting... impatiently."

I looked at Manvi who was keenly watching some show called YOU on the TV, I could say she was so into it because she hadn't even commented anything about my date today, otherwise she always had something to say. I cleared my throat to get her attention, she looked at me for a second and then back at the TV.

"Yeah you look cute, Arnav is going to love it." She said, her eyes still on TV.

"Idiot! This isn't about me, it's about you." I slapped her lightly on her arm, she frowned but still wouldn't look at me. Seriously, what was this show?

"What?"

"Remember the guy that stepped on your shoes? He's asking for your number."

"Well he's not getting my number unless he wants to me buy new shoes." She rolled her eyes, completely uninterested.

"Manvi! He want's your number like he's interested in you." I said finally managing to get her attention, she looked at me with her eyes wide open and for a moment she did say anything, she just looked at me in surprise.

"Should I give it to him?" I asked.

"I don't know, do whatever you feel like and don't disturb me." She gave me a strict look and then went back to watching her TV, I just shrugged and shared her number with NK, he replied with a thank you and at that exact time, I heard the doorbell ring.

I got as excited knowing it must be Arnav, he was finally here yayyy. I stood up and rushed to open the door and as expected, there he was, looking handsome as ever in his three-piece suit. He always wore the same types of suit and in similar colors so there wasn't much difference but still somehow he always managed to take my breath away.