class..

hi am sorry for not posting much cuz I have some stupid annoying people i call family continuesly annoying me so enjoy..

With the 1a..

So as we know that it's has to be on top of the individual ingredient and that's gonna be perfect jiro speaks and its gonna be awesome we have to try it bakubro can you make it for us kirishima says while smiling at Bakugo.. What no I will not bakugo says... Come on don't be so feisty kitten shinsou says... While shigadabi glares at him with out anyone noticing expect shinsou himself.. Dude you ok shinsou asked them scared... Huh who me?  Bakugo asked looking at the tall guy infornt of him seating confused... Umm... A... Shinsou  started struggling to answer... It's nothing kacchan kamanari says with a worried smile holding on his face... Ok Bakugo says as he goes back to what ever he was doing...

Aizawa enters the room..

LISTEN UP YOU USELESS BITCHES aizawa screams stroming in the room.. Shit man bakusquad says face palming... Dude why did you say that twice asked.... Cuz just watch.. 😑 bakugo says.. Ok the villains says... OK MOTHERFUCKER TODAY WE ARE GOING TO LEARN ABOUT A SPECIAL THING CALL SLEEP MOTHERFUCKER aizawa screamed with energy busting out (bitch where you get those energy are u ok dude)...  So today you all are going to do is FIRST SIT ON YOUR GOD DAMN SITS as everyone hurried up expect the bakusquad... Dude am so tired why is he doing it to us kamanari whispers to shigaraki... Shut the f**k up aizawa sensei is cool shigaraki whispers back.. Shut up you idiots bakugo whispers.. OK SO FIRST OFF YOU HAVE TO GRAB A SLEEPING BAG aizawa says as he shows the board faced class except the villains who are new to this class... Now watch watch his gonna get into the sleeping bag kamanari says to the villains what? Toga and dabi say as aizwa gets in the sleeping bag... Now his gonna say ok piece of shits now you have to do is zip this shit up kirishima says stretching his hands out.. As soon kirishima finished.... OK PIECE OF SHITS NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IS ZIP THIS SHIT UP aizawa says as he zips his sleeping bag... Wow so cool and boring shigadabi says as the others who heard nods slowly... Ok ok look his gonna fall straight to the floor and fall asleep mina says excitedly as aizawa falls on the ground and started to snore like a drum..
WHAT THE  FUCK   the villains says at the same time as their mouths were hung open...

The end am sorry for not posting much cuz I'm lazy and to be honest I am really really really lazy and also i don't have any idea so if you have any then share it WITH MEEEEE.... Well bye.. Bye the way I have a question.... Why it's so hard to write in real textbooks with pen and pencil than typing on phone? 😐