morning

Bakugo starts to wake up but feel's something...he opened his eyes and sees shigadabi hugging him from both sides... Hey- bakugo says  blushing ....as he starts wiggling under the older boys... Shhh~ let me sleep shigaraki says drooling over Bakugo's head.... (gross bitch) EWWW bakugo screams hitting shigaraki making him wake up ...what WAS THAT shigaraki yells jumping up... Dabi also wakes up from the sound .....finally am free And  DON'T DROOL ON MY HEAD CRUSTY bakugo yells getting of the bed and 🏃 out... Well let's go shiggy says as he gets off the bed ...

Time skip breakfast  .

All the students were seating down along with the villains.... GET YOUR F***KING FOODS AND WASH YOUR HANDS bakugo yells through the dinning room... OK everyone says as they washes thier hands and goes to the table thier they sees Bakugo in a pink apron ...aww thanks blasty toga says as she jumps in joy.... Wow they smell good or does it? says twice..... Ok ok everyone take your places Bakugo says as they seats .... As the villains were about to seat... Oh oh sorry you villans are not aloud to seat with us Todoroki says... Hey that's not manly bro kirishima says in defense... Aww is the horny shark is getting angry...urarakha says..... Hey it's okay we don't mind toga says with a smile which everyone can tell that smile was full of force ....that's mean dude just because they were bad guys it doesn't mean you should say something Mean tokoyami says.... Shut up freak tsu says.... ENOUGH bakugo yells everyone turns around and sees  Bakugo standing there with food.... Oh wifey dabi says with a genuine smile.. Awwwwww everyone aws expect dekusquad.... Well take your seats bakugo says as they all seats down expect the villains... Why aren't you seating bakugo asked them... Cuz they don't want to seat with us twice says... Hah what? Bakugo says whatever seat on the table he says glaring at deku and his friends... Ok they says they seats down... Here you go extras bakugo says as they start's eating... THIS IS SO GOOD twice yells shoving his food in his mouth... Wow it's awesome better than kiriguro shigaraki says as hey takes a huge bite from his food... Hey dude slow down ojiro says worried.. No this is the best food ever thanks wifey dabi says with his mouth full of food.... HEY AM NOT A WIFE bakugo yells turning red.... Bakugo you are like a angry wifey shoji says as everyone started to laugh expect dekusquad.... Heyy not ture AND EAT YOUR FOOD and GET TO YOUR CLASS bakugo yells aww you care for us denki says as Bakugo screams....

To-be continued...word  count : 4 6 1