Buttercup

In this story you are 15 as well as Camilo. Your family is very close with the Madrigals and you come over often. You're best friends with Mirabel madrigal and have a slight crush on Camilo ;)
Writing type: Dialogues
Writing type: actions or explanations.
Writing type: Y/n's thoughts

Happy reading <33

"Please, allow me to help you Mirabel. You have a lot of stuff there"
"Y/n, *almost drops the boxes*,I'm perfectly capable of doing this. I may not have gotten a gift but I need to do my part in the family!"
*The top boxes wiggle as Mirabel looses balance*
"You're so stubborn just let me help you."
*You grab two of the boxes letting Mirabel back on her two feet*
"There,well that's better isn't it"
*You say grinning*
*she giggles as she nudges you with her arm"
*you start walking forward with your face turning behind you to face Mirabel*
"I told you,we got everything covered,Antonio's ceremony is going to be-"
*SLAM*
*You bump into Camilo while you weren't watching where you were going"
*you turn to face who ever you were on top of and see Camilos face inches away from yours"
*You feel your face being hot and pray that you don't look as red as you think*
Well shit,isn't this a great time to bump into him.
* A buttercup falls directly on your head from the box of flowers you were holding*
"Mi amor, if you wanted a reason to be on top of me you could have said so,*smirking*."
Fuck,how long have I been on top of him?
* you quickly realize that and get up in a flash grabbing all the flowers that fell,*
"what? That's absurd,why would I want to-"
*you say as you pick up the flowers,before getting interrupted by Mirabel*
"Y/n,we have to go give this to my mom"
"Right, sorry"
*you roll your eyes at Camilo before knocking his shoulder with yours as you walk by"
"See ya later Buttercup"
"Wha-"

That's the end of this episode I'm going to write one when I'm free :)))