Chapter 31: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 31

Start from the beginning

After seeing the last dance movement, the audience understood why this dance was called Xianmeng. Ye You's movement and posture like a fairy walking in the clouds brought the audience into the artistic conception, and felt that the fish, birds and butterflies just now were transformed by him using fairy magic.

Ye You retracted the paper fan and put one hand behind him again. The band's accompaniment stopped, but the audience below was quiet for a while.

After Du Yao took the lead in applauding, the audience came back to their senses and immediately burst into warm applause.

"It's amazing!" Qin Yuwei exclaimed excitedly: "This is the most beautiful dance I've ever seen! Ye You is really amazing, no wonder the art troupe asked him to perform the dance last."

Xu Yun was at a loss for words. She covered her mouth with her hands, tears welling in her eyes. They were moved tears, and they were also tears of pride and pride for Ye You.

Sun Ting and Su Ping were also fascinated by Ye You's dance for a while. Now that they have recovered, their faces are very ugly. Ye You's performance was much better than Ye Chen's, so it's not difficult to understand why the art troupe let Ye You perform last. It's just that the more they can understand, the more uncomfortable they feel. Ye You has to push Ye Chen even in dancing. That is to say, Ye Chen is not as good as Ye You in the art troupe, so the most valued recruit, It couldn't be Ye Chen either.

Sun Ting turned her head and glanced at Qin Yuwei's smiling profile, embarrassed and angry, if the old man Du and the old lady were not there, she would have just got up and left.

The joy and pride that Ye Chen brought Su Ping and Sun Ting just now has disappeared completely in contrast to Ye You's dance. After all, Ye Chen's mother Su Ping didn't complain about Ye Chen, but was angry that Ye You had already performed a violin performance and wanted to steal Ye Chen's limelight in dancing.

On the other hand, Sun Ting was angry that Ye Chen was not up to his standards. Dancing was his forte, but he couldn't compare to Ye You.

Finally, the new recruits of the sound band came on stage to perform. Su Ping and Sun Ting didn't have the heart to listen at all, they just wanted to end it quickly. When he heard that the sound band finally sang on stage, it was Ye You again, and his face became even worse. .

The songs Ye You sang are also composed and composed by himself. After all, he has lived in the original world for a longer time, so the only difficulty for him to arrange music is to minimize the modern style and write In line with the style of music that people of this era can appreciate.

Ye You's voice is ethereal and charming, and the music is also very memorable. It is the kind of song that can leave an image and make people hum involuntarily after listening to it once.

In the audience, many soldiers had heard Ye You sing. If the dance just now was a surprise that surprised them, then Ye You's singing was the performance they were most looking forward to. They were listening to Ye You sing with high expectations, but not only were they not disappointed, on the contrary, they were pleasantly surprised again, because the song was really good.

Du Yao looked at Ye You's eyes, focused and affectionate, as if there were only the two of them left in the entire space, and Ye You's song was specially sung for him.

From the first time he saw Ye You, he knew that Ye You was a treasure with a dazzling light, and there were bound to be many people who were spying on him. From time to time, Du Yao would have thoughts of wanting to hide him. impulse. But reason told him that the best way to collect a priceless treasure is not to hide him where others can't see it, but to let him shine with greater brilliance under everyone's attention. become a force to protect him.