Chapter 27: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 27

Începe de la început

As soon as Ye You put the soup and vegetables into the lunch box, the guard next to him helped him carry the lunch box and walked back to Du Yao's ward. Those people swallowed while watching them leave.

Among these onlookers, some were acquaintances with the Du family, and also knew that Ye You and Du Yao were engaged. They watched Ye You leave, and they couldn't help but talk.

"People in our family area before, who didn't envy General Du for having a grandson like Du Yao. At a young age, he made a lot of military achievements on his own and became the youngest lieutenant colonel, but now, alas..."

"Who said no? In the past, my old man used Du Yao as a comparison every time he taught my grandchildren a lesson, so that they could learn more from Du Yao, but now I think it's better to be safe."

"I can't say that. Du Yao was injured in order to perform his mission. He is a hero of the country and the people. When my old man said that Du Yao was injured, tears came out. It was more distressing than his own grandson's injury. Woolen cloth."

"Oh... it's such a pity. I heard that Du Yao will have a hard time standing up again in the future, and it will be impossible to lead the troops again. This must be a huge blow to the Du family."

"Although Du Yao can no longer lead the troops, isn't there Du Hao in the Du family? I see, Du Hao is also a good one, stronger than most of the children in our family area."

"But Du Hao is close to his grandfather's family, but not to the Du family."

"If you kiss him or not, his surname is also Du Bu and Sun, and it won't change the fact that he is the grandson of General Du, unless the Sun family can let him change his surname to Sun and not recognize General Du as his grandfather."

"Speaking of which, the brothers of the Du family are both engaged, and they are also engaged to the cousins ​​of the Ye family. This Ye family has not heard that they have a lot of grievances with the Du family, and they have never been friends or relatives with the Du family for generations. Is it?"

"The matter between Du Hao and Ye Chen is quite a big deal. I don't know if you went back to your hometown during that time. I'll tell you later, and the eldest son of Mr. Ye has publicly cut off relations with Mr. Ye. The old man can't control him at all."

"It seems that I went back to my hometown and missed a lot of things, but I just watched, this Du Hao and Ye Chen are quite suitable, as long as Du Hao is not injured like Du Yao, he will definitely have a bright future in the future, but Du Hao Yao and Ye You..."

"Oh, let's not talk about the rest, let's just say Ye You's cooking skills, whoever can marry him is a blessing, and Du Yao can't stand up in the future, he can still insist on getting engaged to him, it shows that his character is also good Yes, although Du Yao can't leave in the future, but the Du family's background is there, as long as he can live a good life in the future, it will be a blessing to be indifferent."

"Who knows how long he can hold on? Maybe he just agreed to get engaged to Du Yao for the sake of a good reputation. After they got married, he would realize how hard it was to take care of a disabled person. There will definitely be a divorce by then, and then there will be fun to watch." A yin and yang voice suddenly interjected into the discussion.

The group of people who were discussing turned their heads and saw that they were from the Sun family. After exchanging glances, they dispersed.

As soon as Ye You went up the stairs, she saw Qin Yuwei standing in the corridor from a distance, talking to another woman. After slowly approaching, Ye You heard the coldness in Qin Yuwei's tone, and there was some anger in her voice. During the time Ye You was with Qin Yuwei, she had never heard her speak with anger. Ye You could see that she was a woman with a very gentle personality and a very tough heart. Who could make her so angry?