With that, Li Jingru took out the phone from her trouser pocket with a slight trembling, unlocked it and handed it to Wu Youyou: "How about...you see for yourself?"

    Wu Youyou So angry that his head hurt, he directly reached out and copied Li Jingru's phone.

    It happened that the mobile phone was on the hot search page of Weibo. Although these two topics were in the middle of the hot search, #李須殺 Hammer# and #李須.Medical alcohol disinfection cotton sheet#, but Wu Youyou still saw them at a glance.

    Resisting the blood rushing up from his chest, Wu Youyou opened the first topic.

    The top Weibo was posted by a Weibo ID called "Medical Alcohol Disinfection Swabs".

    This is a very long Weibo, and after expanding it, it takes three swipes to read all the content.

    Wu Youyou read this small composition at a glance and ten lines. To sum up, Li Miao and this Cotton Piece girl have been in love for more than half a year. As a result, in March this year, Li Miao proposed to Cotton Piece on the grounds that he was going to participate in the talent show. separate.

    Mianpian was reluctant to accept the fact of breaking up, and gave Li Miao a second chance to choose.

    But Li Miao still insisted on dividing, and directly took the means of cold violence and non-cooperation against the cotton sheet, so the cotton sheet jumped out and hammered people! !

    Hammer Li Miao Wu | Concealed | Shooting, Hammer Li Miao diss the company's trainees in the same period, Hammer Li Miao complaining about the fans are too crazy...

    Even the trivial things like Li Miao's dislike of washing underwear have come out!

    In addition, Cotton Piece secretly speculated on the reason why Li Miao's attitude towards her was inconsistent in the small composition - because Li Miao cheated on her!

    It was the old woman surnamed Jiang from their company who hacked! !

    ——Wu

    Youyou read this long essay written on the medical alcohol disinfection cotton pad, and then read the 18 group photos she posted as evidence, WeChat chat screenshots and other contents one by one. After being silent for a while, he asked Li Jingru, "Jingru, who do you think is this old woman named Jiang mentioned in the Weibo of what cotton sheet?"

    Li Jingru was immediately stunned by Wu Youyou's question.

    "Ah this... ah this..."

    Li Jingru stammered on the spot.

    Seeing Li Jingru's reaction, Wu Youyou twitched the corners of her mouth and smiled coldly: "Li Miao is quite capable, he can even make his little girlfriend think he cheated on me."

    "Don't go out and ask, I Jiang Who is Yoyo?"

    ——In

    this world, Wu Youyou traveled to an entertainment company agent named "Jiang Youyou".

    Jiang Youyou is a well-known and powerful figure in the entertainment industry, and he became popular with countless artists in his early years.

    The legend of Jiang Youyou has always been circulating in the industry - there is no artist who Jiang Youyou is not popular in this world, and there is no public relations crisis that Jiang Youyou cannot handle!

    After working as a professional agent for nearly ten years, Jiang Youyou finally left his old club last year and founded 1801 Entertainment Co., Ltd., bringing new people by himself.