Enemies

TW : FIGHTING (?) AND VIOLENCE

No pov ig for now

--------

Kenny woke up to intense knocking on his door. "Kenny!! Put on your costume! We are taking on Professor Chaos!!" He heard someone yell. It was probably Kyle or Stan. He stood up and put on his new identity, Mysterion. Mysterion walked out to see Stan. "Come on dude, Coon and friends are coming with us. Don't be an ass!" "Whatever... " Mysterion rolled his eyes. "Ugh, let's go. " as the two walked out the door he heard his mom and dad yelling. His parents knew if he was dressed as Mysterion, he was playing with his friends. Mysterion just followed Stan. After a bit, he hadn't even noticed they had gone in an alley, where the Coon and friends sat. Stan looked over to Eric, "So, where is he?" Eric, or "the Coon" shrugged. All of them suddenly heard laughing from above. "HAHAHAHA HAH! You've fallen into my trap!" Barriers were put in place of the two exits of the alley, the barriers were pushed by the many chaos minions. Little did Professor Chaos know, there was a ladder next to them, leading to the roof where He was. "Over here guys. " Mysterion pointed to the ladders "G-Good thinking Mysterion!" Wonder Tweek yelled as they lined up and climbed. Once all of them were up onto the roof, Professor Chaos was cornered. The Coon grabbed him by his neck, "Give up, Professor Chaos, before I do something I might regret!!" Mysterion saw pure terror in Professor chaos's eyes as he was so close to falling off the roof. Mysterion got a sudden burst of anger fill inside him. "Get your hands off him, Fatass!" He yelled, punching Eric as he grabbed Professor chaos. The Coon had blood coming out of his nose. In a blink of and eye, Mysterion was gone, including Professor Chaos.

-Butters / Professor chaos Pov-

I slammed my eyes shut as I felt someone's arms scoop my up. I peeked them open to see... Mysterion?! He... Saved me? He stopped at a completely different alley. He put me down. "W-Why did you do that?" I asked him, I saw a shade of pink appear on his face. "No reason. Just--Go home." He threw a smoke bomb down, in which it clouded my vision. And he was gone. I walked home, it wasn't far from where he had left me. It was getting dark quick, and I knew as soon as I walked threw the door attached to what I called my home, I'd get yelled at. I walked up to the front door and opened it, just as I thought my dad yelled. "BUTTERS! COME HERE." Oh hamburgers...when I walked in the kitchen my dad slapped me. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOME AN HOUR AGO! YOUR GROUNDED!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" He screamed violently and slapped me again, tears streamed down my cheeks. I ran into my room with my dad coming up behind me. "YOUR NOT EATING DINNER TONIGHT! STRAIGHT TO BED." he slammed the door and locked it, only my parents could unlock and lock it. The only thing that didn't have locks was my window. I turned off my lights and layed in bed, touching where he had slapped my face, it stung. I heard tapping on my window, I turned to see Mysterion. I unlocked my window and he climbed onto my bed. "Are you ok? What happened to your face?" I felt tears flow out of my eyes again. I hugged his stomach. "M-my dad h-h-hit me...a-and..." I couldn't even finish my sentence or what u was even saying. "Shh.. It's gonna be ok. Do you want to come with me?" "Y-yes..." I said threw my sobs. He picked me up and we headed over to his home, I already knew Mysterion was Kenny so I had no questions why we climbed into his room. He layed next to me. "T-thanks..." I whispered as I cuddled up to him, he responded in pulling me closer. Soon enough my eyes fell heavy and I fell asleep.