Abby's recovery and beach trip

Start from the beginning

"No, you're not." Akio said, picking the girl up.

Abby didn't look at him as she wanted to be put on the ground.

Akio walked back to the room.

Abby struggled to get out of his arms and whined.

Akio held on tight. "Sorry, Abby. Can't let you do anything." He said.

"But-"

"Don't play that on me, Abby." Akio warned.

"But there's a project due in a couple of hours. I got to start on it." Abby told him.

"No. Doctor's orders. No one goes against Ratchet." Akio said with a grin, asking the twins to guard the girl's bedroom door for now.

Abby pouts and looks around for SunnySide. She also wanted to have some dolls to play with.

Jadeon was just heading up the stairs.

"Can I picks some dolls to play with at least?" Abby asked since she was getting bored.

"Yes." Akio said.

"Yay." Abby cheered as she kind of waved at Jadeon before flinching.

Jadeon waved back at her, following Akio. "Go get her dolls." Akio told the man, and Jadeon went to do that.

"Aw!" Abby pouted as she lightly crossed her arms but flinched from the pain.

Jadeon came back with the dolls.

Abby reached for her dolls but flinched when pain shot through her arms. Tears started pooling her eyes and she started sniffling.

"You can't be moving your arms a lot, Abby." Harley said.

Abby pouted and looked away. She looked over at her bedroom and wanted to hide in her bed.

Akio placed Abby down, before leaving her with Harley, closing the door.

Meanwhile at the elementary school

Ariana was talking to Enyo, as they wondered what the teacher was planning today.

Ms. Jones walked in the classroom from a meeting with the school board and noticed Abigail was not in her seat. "Where is Abigail?" She asked as she placed some slips of papers on the kids' tables.

"She was in a bit of an accident a few weeks ago and needs some time to recover, Ms. Jones." Enyo raised her hand to reply.

"I hope she's okay." Ms. Jones walked to the front of the class again and told the kids to flip the papers over.

Everyone did as she told.

"We will be going to the beach for a picnic in a few days with some high school kids. So, your homework tonight is to have a parent or guardian sign the papers you have that will allow you to go on this trip." Ms. Jones told the kids.

The kids were excited at that and started cheering.

Ms. Jones then started teaching the class as normal once they calmed down.

Back at the house

Harley was playing dolls with Abby.

Time skip three days

Abby was fast asleep in Joey and Justin's bedroom since staying with her parents was a little too much for her now.

Joey was doing something on his phone while Justin draws.

Abby coughs a little and snuggled into the blankets to keep warm. She suddenly woke up and sneezed.

"You okay, Abby?" Joey asked.