Hearing Qi Heng's words, Wu Youyou was a little surprised. surprised.

    Wu Youyou stopped, turned around, and looked at Qi Heng with bright eyes: "Brother Qi Heng, do you really think so?"

    Qi Heng also stopped and looked back with those bright eyes. Wu Youyou: "I really think so."

    Wu Youyou smiled into a crescent moon again: "Brother Qi Heng, you are so nice~!" When

    Wu Youyou praised such a sentence suddenly, Qi Heng was slightly startled, and then He blushed again: "I, I just said what I said in my heart..."

    Successfully made Qi Heng shy, Wu Youyou put it away when he saw it, and waved to Qi Heng, motioning him: "Brother Qi Heng, let's go back quickly, don't make Sister Yu wait for a long time."

    — ——Qi

    Heng and Wu Youyou talked and laughed all the way back to Qi's house.

    When he came to Qi's house, Wu Youyou told Qi's mother that he wanted to worship her as a teacher according to her plan earlier in the morning.

    Knowing Wu Youyou's thoughts, Qi's mother was shocked.

    But Wu Youyou's mouth was eloquent, and she understood Qi's mother's temperament in the previous relationship, and said that Qi's mother was very moved.

    Wu Youyou said at the end, even Qi Heng couldn't help but want to help: "Auntie, you agree to You Hui's request. Others don't know your ability, don't I, as a son, also know? Your talent and knowledge are much stronger than those old-fashioned people out there who misunderstand your children! It is a good thing for you to be a teacher for You Hui! You have relieved the boredom, and You can learn something, isn’t it killing two birds with one stone?!”

    Lian Qi Heng supported Wu Youyou, but Mother Qi no longer insisted: "Then... I'll be more respectful than obeying my life."

    ——Mother

    Qi nodded, Wu Youyou hurriedly repaired the six rituals that she had prepared earlier in the morning. After taking it out, he formally worshipped his teacher, and then he "entered the room" in the Qi family's house.

    When it happened to him, Wu Youyou suddenly understood the good intentions of Prince Ling Heng.

    Back then, the reason why Prince Ling Heng asked the old man Dong Xu to accept her as his apprentice was the same as she is now, but he just wanted to create more opportunities to get along with each other.

    ———

    Zhang Youming learned that his own sister worshipped Qi’s mother as a teacher, and was overjoyed!

    Who doesn't know that his own sister is the most restless to study, and has already driven four teachers out of anger!

    Although it is said that a woman is virtuous without talent, but their families are different!

    Their Zhang family is not bad for money, how can they raise a girl who doesn't even recognize the big characters? !

    Besides, who said that women are not as good as men, Zhang Youming also counted on his sister to help him take care of Gu Yongle's pawnshop when he grows up!

    It is rare that this girl who is more noisy than a dog is willing to read. Zhang Youming is too late to set off firecrackers at the door of his house, so how can he stop her? !

    Zhang Youming immediately ordered someone to seal a hundred taels of silver and send it to Qi's house, saying that it was the girl's tuition fee, and asked Mrs. Qi to accept it no matter what!