Wu Youyou felt that Prince Ling Heng's kiss was like a spring breeze, gentle and affectionate.

    Then, the spring breeze became more and more lingering, and the drizzle became denser...

    Wu Youyou's consciousness drifted away in the wind and rain. She could only feel the temperature coming from Prince Ling Heng's lips, teeth and tongue.

    Prince Ling Heng's kiss was like an overwhelming net woven, covering her tightly.

    Leave her nowhere to run.

    ——Wu

    Youyou can't remember how long the kiss lasted.

    She only remembered that every time when she was about to suffocate, Prince Ling Heng would slow down his attack, kiss the corner of her mouth lightly, and give her a moment to breathe. As soon as she eased her breath, a new round of lingering kisses began to entangle again.

    Wu Youyou didn't stop.

    The kiss felt so good that she didn't want to stop.

    If possible, she is willing to indulge in the tenderness of Prince Ling Heng for the rest of her life, and never wake up.

    ——The

    kiss between Prince Ling Heng and Wu Youyou was stopped by the third person.

    The one who called to stop was the old man Dongxu who returned from visiting his old friend.

    The old man Dongxu stood under the willow tree behind the two apprentices, with his hands behind his back, with a look of disgust on his face, he said indifferently: "Ling Heng, it's almost enough to kiss. You're a hard worker and don't need to rest. I'm too lazy to care about you. But Our Yoyo has studied all day's homework today, she's tired, please let her go to sleep!"

    Wu Yoyo has been immersed in the sweetness brought by the kiss, and did not notice the arrival of the old man Dongxu.

    Now suddenly hearing the old man Dongxu's words, Wu Youyou's heart skipped a beat, like a primary school student who was caught by the teacher for small moves in class, so frightened that he was about to jump out of Prince Ling Heng's arms.

    But the kiss lasted too long, and Wu Youyou was a little hypoxic because of the kiss, so she staggered a bit, and fell back into Prince Ling Heng's arms because of her weak legs.

    Prince Ling Heng promptly supported Wu Youyou, who had fallen, and held her in his arms. Then he raised his head, looked at the old man Dongxu calmly, and greeted him calmly: "Master, what are you doing today? You came back so early?" The

    old man hummed twice, ruthlessly complaining: "It's not that I came back early, it's that you stayed too long!"

    Prince Ling Heng raised his eyebrows and responded, "Oh? Master Do you despise me?"

    "That's right! I just despise you!" The old man Dongxu didn't save any face for his apprentice, "You obviously left the apprenticeship two thousand years ago, and now you're still running towards me every three days, can I not despise you? ?"

    Prince Ling Heng didn't mind Old Man Dong Xu's blunt complaints.

    He smiled slightly, and his eyes widened: "Isn't this something that can't be helped? After all, Youyou is still on your Yujing Mountain. So, I can only ask Master to take care of you."

    ——In

    the Prince Lingheng and the old man Dongxu When you were talking to me one by one, Wu Youyou felt relieved.