1

Harry's POV

The pounding in my head didn't seem to cease. Loud noises can be heard throughout the entire street. I stand to my feet, stumbling from being hungover. Last time I play beer pong.

"Rose, get your boxes and carry them to your room." A loud feminine voice screeches.

I cover my ears at the woman's high pitched voice. A petite frame comes from behind the moving truck. Her flowing blonde hair cascades down her back. The crop top shows her stomach, and pushes her tits up, making them almost pop out. I bet she's unaware of my piercing stare taking in her body.

I bet that ass of hers would fit perfectly in my hands. Her hips sway with every move she makes, causing me to harden in my sweats. I shake my head trying to get rid of the thoughts. She looks far too young for me to corrupt her. The girl takes her lips in between her teeth, making me harden even more. If that's possible?

She's making me forget the reason I moved here. I can't go back to being my old self, but I crave this girl across the street. The temptation is so strong. I want this girl tangled in my sheets, pretty and all fucked up.

The girl, Rose, bends down and picks up the box, her ass on full display to my advantage. I can only imagine being buried deep inside her, having her scream my name. I want those pretty little lips wrapped around me.

Her head snaps up to my window, glancing at me. I stand there leaning against the window. The girl scans my body while biting her lip lightly.

I inwardly groan. Fuck! This can't be happening again.

"Rose! Take that to your room. We have to have this truck back in only a few minutes!" Her, I'm assuming, mother snaps.

She groans. I watch her every move. Rose walks into the house, her hips swaying once again. I want to feel the warmth of her around my cock. I want my cum to fill her up.

Rose is going to drive me crazy. I feel myself throbbing in my sweats. This is too much, and I can't take it. I quickly close my curtains. If I take one more look at this girl, I might cum. I just need to feel her, I want her riding me. I need to fuck her till she can't walk.

I need to get rid of this erection.

I pull my sweats down swiftly. My boxers coming down also. My cock slaps against my stomach and I can only imagine Rose doing this for me. I take my cock in my hands, stroking it gently as the precum drips from the slit of the tip. I press gently on my tip, making me moan. My hand travels back down to my cock, pumping myself. The only thing I could think about is Rose's petite hands doing this job for me.

"Fuck Rose, don't stop, baby," I moan

I feel myself approaching my high. Giving myself a few more pumps, I cum on the bed. My chest rises and falls unevenly. My dick is still hard in my hands.

Fuck this. I need this girl. I'm going to have her one way or another. I get dressed, walking out my door, I need to have a good fuck.

If I can't get it from this girl, Rose, then I need a back up plan. I walk up the doorsteps, knocking on the door impatiently. It opens and I push through her, knocking her on her ass.

"Julie, I need a favor."

+

Hiiiii. So first chapter is very short. They will gradually get longer. I hope you like it. It's 12 in the morning and I have school tomorrow, so goodnight. Share this story with your friends and shit.
Who do you think Julie is. Plus, thanks irwinsarmour for my cover💕
:
:

Harry's hand trails up your legs, his fingers lightly pinched your clit. He breathes down your neck, kissing you softly. His raspy voice speaks, "Vote and we'll continue this upstairs, baby girl."

;)