"Preparing for a girls night out."

You had waken up this morning to the sound of birds chirping, like something out of a Disney movie. You got dressed and got ready for the Madrigal girls night out. Although it was in the evening, you wanted to hang out at Casita with everyone before the girls night out.

"I'm heading out papa!"

"Be safe mi vida!"

"I will!"

 You then left the house on your way to Casita. You were walking in the square when you saw the same lady from a few days ago complaining about the Madrigals again. You sighed at this but moved past her. Before you could knock on the new door to Casita, she made you come inside. You laughed at this gesture, and said hello to her on the way inside. You were looking around for everyone when all the girls yelled 'Surprise!' and you jumped. You all started laughing at this and all started talking. All the girls were there, well, all the ones around your age. Isabella, Luisa, Dolores, and Mirabel.

 You all talked at breakfast and talked afterwards until it was late afternoon. When you all realized it was around 3:00, you all decided to go get ready. You went back home and got into your pajamas, since you were spending the night. You packed your toothbrush, a blanket, a pillow, and a few snacks for the girls that you knew they'd like.

"Papa, I won't be back until tomorrow morning okay?"

"Okay ______, be safe!"

"I always am!"

 You then headed out the door and on your way to Casita.