"Meeting Mirabel."

You were scheduled to meet up with Isabella and her sister, who was a surprise later on in the day around 12:00. You were walking around town, getting all the ingredients her mother, Julieta, needed for the lunch, when a lady had said,

"I still don't trust those Madrigals, look what the oldest of the triplets did to my fish!!"

"We know Maria, you don't stop complaining!"

 You looked at the two strangely, and then went off to your errands. You then bumped into Isabella's cousin, Camilo. He said hi to you, since he had recognized you as Isa's friend. You waved back and then went on your way to Casita. You then had to squeeze your way through into Casita because of all the kids and adults. That's when you saw Isabella and her sisters, Luisa and Mirabel. They were talking about something when Isa looked at you and smiled.

"______!! Hey!! This is Luisa!!", she then pointed to the sister with the blue dress, "And this is Mirabel!", she then pointed to another sister who had designs on her dress.

 You thought all the sisters were pretty, but Mirabel was very pretty. She had short, curly hair,  blue earrings that complimented her face, and green glasses that complimented her brown eyes. You thought she was very pretty indeed.

"Hey ______, wanna go get my mom so she can make the lunch while we set up the picnic outside?"

"Sure!"

 You both went outside to set up the picnic area while Julieta made the food. After a while, Julieta came out with the food for the both of you. Food made for her, food made for you. You were a foreigner, but you still like some of the food that Julieta made, you were getting accustomed to them. You and Isa then talked for what seemed like hours and hours, but was really just 2 hours, so it was around 2:00 in the afternoon when you guys were going inside Casita still talking.

 Dolores had given you a gift to help with your sleeping, since you would stay up until 2:00 am. You thanked her and went to Isabella's room to talk more. Her room was more or less the same, but had more of the plants she grew now like cacti and more and not as 'perfect' as before. You liked her room, it represented her personality more. You both talked more until Dolores came into Isa's room saying she overheard your dad saying he was on his way. You then said goodbye to Isa, Dolores, Luisa, and Mirabel. You were excited for the next time you would come over again.