2.2: Summer in Encino

...

[Summer]

I dropped my slush. "Where have you been?" I said to mom.

"London." Mom said, "That boy looks just like his dad."

I snickered. "Go."

"What??"

"Now!" I raised my voice.

"While you're at school getting suspended.." she said

I walked up to her, but stopped myself.

"Quick temper.." she says, "Just like your momma."

"Don't compare me to you." I raised my tone, "I'm a way better person than you, goofy."

"Get in the car, Alana." She said with a sigh, "I have no time for your games."

I simply just walked away from her. I always walk away from my problems. Just like momma.

...

The next morning was alot to handle. I was supposed to be hanging out with Ant, but I had too much on my plate. I didn't want to tell him about momma coming back. Not yet.

Hey, Ant, can't hang out today. Kind of busy. Sorry! I pressed send on the message and was nervous for his response.

Okay. He replied. He didn't seem to happy about it, but definitely wasn't angry. I decided to keep the whole seeing momma sitch to myself, and no one else. Not Harp, not Eli, and not dad.

I chilled in my room for half of the day until Harper came barging in.

"Come on, Lana," harper said, "lets go do something."

I turned my attention back to my phone, ignoring harp.

"Hey, I heard you cancelled your date with Larusso." She added, "What's that about? You have nothing to do today."

"Just didn't feel like going to the beach today." I lied.

"Come on, Al." She continued, "Eli's at training, dad's at work and I'm bored!"

"Fine, lets go to the park or something." I said giving in

...

We drove to the park in Harp's car and I immediately noticed she fooled me into seeing Anthony. What I mean is.. she told him that I was at the park.

"Harp," I said in sarcasm, "Just know that I now hate you."

"Love you too, Al!" she said in an awe, "Now get the fuck out and have a good time."

I got out of the car and greeted Ant with a wave.

"You don't seem busy to me.." Anthony said

"Just wasn't feeling the beach day, sorry." I said

"It's whatever." He said, "I'm gonna go home now."

"Wait, I don't have a ride home." I explained, "Can maybe Sam give me a ride?"

"Uh, she's going straight to the Miyagi-Do dojo." He lied, "It's about a 3 hour training session."

"I'd rather stay there than sit here at the park alone.." I said with a giggle.

"I'm sure you can figure it out, right?" He said

"I-I guess.." I said

"Great." He said , "Talk later."

I sat down on the slide and waited. Finally about 2 hours later, Harper came to pick me up.

"Wow, he left you?" Harper asked

"I mean I understand." I said, "He's angry at me."

Harper shook her head. "No shit."

She took me home and I took a shower. When I got out, Harper called my name. "Al, there's someone here to see you."

I rushed downstairs and saw Melissa. I took her outside to talk so Harp wasn't all up in our biz.

"Anthony's talking to the Lia girl that Kenny's with." She explained, "The reason why is because you cheated first."

"Bullshit!" I shouted.

Melissa showed a picture of fake instagram messages that she got off of her and Anthony's texts. "See for yourself."

"You sent them to him, you fake bitch?" I shouted

"Relax, Al, don't be jealous because Lia pulls more." She said with a snicker.

"This isn't funny!" I snapped, "You just ruined a perfectly healthy relationship."

"Oops." She said, then walking away.

"You're pathetic!" I shouted, "This is why I don't fuck with the emos!"

...

This is basically what happened in summer , okay?
Just incase you didn't understand:

Melissa created fake messages through instagram pretending to be Alana cheating, then sent them to Anthony, who believed it, then fell out of love with Alana. But don't worry, Ant & Al's story isn't over yet. ;)