"You come to my muthafuckin' house with a fuckin' twelve year old, three junkie whores, and a motherfucker I don't know. You out of your fuckin' mind?"

"I'm on fucking probation." He said looking at Isla and Rue.

"We are not involved with any illegal activity." He continued making Isla narrow her eyes with question.

"And Laurie over there, Laurie don't deserve this shit." He pointed at a women in a lazy boy chair.

"Bruce." The woman beckoned.

The two whispered at each other and Bruce made his way back starting the radio.

"All right, all y'all let's get naked right fuckin' now." He said.

Ashtray was the first to move but was quickly stopped "Except for you, keep your shit on, man. Nobody want to see your ass naked. B.J. Take his ass down. Put em' in a fuckin' closet."

B.J. Forcefully grabbed the boy making Isla move slightly out of her spot "Hey chill, chill." She said along with Fez.

"Obviously I'm not wearing a fucking wire, you paranoid-." Faye went to speak but again Bruce slammed her head into the wall.

"Everybody, let's get naked." He said again.

Isla sighed and started unbuttoning her jeans along with the rest of the group except Rue.

Bruce strangely danced around as they removed the rest of their garments.

Isla could tell Rue wasn't down for this. The girl had only taken off her vest and it was clear shit was about to get worse.

Bruce stopped dancing and walked towards her "Did you not hear what the fuck I said."

"Uh, no. I'm, I'm just- I'm in high school." Clearly that was not the answer Bruce was looking for because he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her towards the bathroom.

As annoying as Rue was, Isla loved the girl and would protect her like she was her blood.

"Hey, dont touch her." She tried to protest but was only met by a gun and a blonde man breathing down her neck.

She looked towards Fezco who was in the same position with wide eyes "I'll fold your shit right here." B.J. threatened him.

"Fold yo shit."

Fez looked toward Isla with sympathetic eyes, a simple sorry for dragging her into this.

The now nude group stood lined up at the kitchen and a fully clothed Rue was dragged back in.

"So now what." Laurie asked.

"Hey... Laurie. It's really good to see you again, ummm, I wanted to introduce you to a super dope friend of mine. My boy Fez, he's like fire." Custer awkwardly said.

"Where's mouse?" Laurie interrupted.

"You think I could, like put my draws on and talk you in the other room for a sec?" Fez asked.

Isla stared at her feet as she sat on the ground. She had convinced them to let her put her clothes back on, though her socks were weirdly wet from the ground now.

She had been trying to ease drop on Fez and Laurie but could only make out small bits.

"Mouse ain't gonna be coming around no more." Fez said.

"And why is that?"

"I didn't like the way he did business." He responded.

Laurie turned in her chair "Says the guy who brings a kid to a drug deal."

"That ain't no kid that's my business partner." He responded.

"Says the guy who brings two high school girls to a drug deal." She rebutted.

"They're my family." Fez said.

Isla smiled to herself, happily tuning the rest out.

"So y'all ready to do some business?" Laurie said, tapping her fingers on a blue suitcase.