naoto x reader ;

Y/n and naoto were together for 3 years now. she has met his big sister, tachibana hinata, and her boyfriend, takemichi. Y/n loved hanging out together when she was younger, but since they both are older now, they went their separate ways.

However, y/n stuck by naoto. for years, because she loved him. Naoto eventually responded to her feelings, by being her boyfriend.

A few years later, he was a little more distant to y/n. They usually never talked that much because of naoto wanting to become a cop.
"being a police officer is pretty hard, i guess." y/n thought.

She was pretty upset that they couldn't hang out as much as they used to, although y/n respected his decision, even if they never talked, she would never stop loving him.

y/n always thought sometimes if she was too boring, or clingy. When he was off, he still never really had time to talk with her.

He finally had time off, and planned a big surprise for y/n. her birthday was coming up. so as her boyfriend, he bought you some gifts.

He wanted to spend all day with her. naoto wanted it to be a secret though, so she wasn't expecting it.

As y/n fell asleep, he got into the bed with her, without her knowing, and cuddled with y/n.

He never had time to sleep, police officers are busy.

**y/n's pov**

I woke up to again, no one, but it was okay.
I got up and went to the kitchen surprised to see naoto making breakfast.

-over -

"Naoto?! don't you have work!?" Y/n questioned.

"Oh! well, they decided to give me a day off." naoto walked up to y/n and gave her breakfast.

"Happy birthday y/n!" He exclaimed

"thank you, naoto." y/n gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Wow! this is really good, where did you learn how to cook like this?" y/n asked.

"my sister." he smiled.

After y/n and naoto finished breakfast, they got into his car, and drove around, talking happily.

Y/n loved having his attention, only on her. it made y/n very happy.

They both made there way to the mall, and other stores.

"where would you like to go? now?" naoto asked.

"anywhere is okay with me. i'm just happy i get to spend time with you!"

a flustered naoto took y/n to a small park, located by the forest.

"Naoto! look at all those flowers, aren't they pretty?" Y/n said as she ran by the beautiful lake.

"Yeah, they sure are." naoto responded.

They both sat on the chair right infront of them, talking about things they loved, things they liked, and other.

"Y/n, would you like to get married someday?"
Naoto questioned.

"H-huh?" y/n blushed.

He got on one knee and pulled out a pretty box, opening a diamond ring in there.

"Y/n L/n, will you marry me? i know i haven't had any time for you lately, but i will try my best to make you happy! i promise."

Y/n's face blushed like crazy. unable to bring out a word.

**y/n's pov**

"it's okay if you're not ready, i'll can wai-

You ran up to him and kissed him on the lips.

"of course i will marry you, dummy!"

Sorry this was rushed.