_______________________________________________

2:35AM

"You were close with Unknown during her time undercover at the school, is that correct?"

"Ah, yes, I'd like to think so," Uraraka nodded faintly, hands folded stiffly in her lap as she watched the policeman across from her jot something down on his notepad.

"How has your relationship been like following her release from the hospital?"

"It's been... good, I think. We talk sometimes, she's nice; she's still not used to eating with everyone, so I bring her dinner most of the time."

"When you talk, what kind of things do you talk about?"

"I don't know... school, hero work sometimes?"

"Did she ever talk about herself?"

"Not really. I mean, I know it's a sensitive subject, so I never brought it up. I just... thought she would open up in time."

"Did Unknown ever mention any locations that were important or meaningful to her? Did she ever seem to particularly like or dislike any specific places?"

"No, not at all. We used to spend a lot of time together back then, she seemed happy to go anywhere with us. Well, I guess she was always happy back then."

"I see. Do you know if she ever traveled outside the city during that time?"

"Only on school trips, I think."

"Is there any place you can think of where she might go to hide? It would likely be someplace familiar to her; she would have spent plenty of time there before."

"I don't know... no, I don't know any place like that."

"Alright, let's talk about something else. Who would you say was closest to Unknown during her time undercover?"

"...Bakugo, definitely."

"The student that ran off?"

"Yea. They were really close back then, living together and all."

"How has their relationship been recently?"

"Well, I don't think they've ever... talked. All this has been really hard on him since what happened at Kamino Ward. I think they're just... avoiding each other."

"If that's the case, why do you think he would chase after her now?"

"I... don't know..."

"Are you alright, miss?"

"O-oh, yea, of course. It's just... he seemed really surprised when you all rushed into the building with her earlier. I mean, we all were, but he seemed... worried, maybe? I didn't talk to him about it or anything, but he seemed tense. He even asked Mr. Aizawa what was going on."

"Is that unusual for him?"

"Well, not exactly. It's just that he's been completely avoiding her ever since she arrived. He's been avoiding anything that has to do with her at all, so it was a little surprising to see him... I don't know, pay attention? It's... complicated."

"Right. Well, thank you for your time; that should be all for now. We'll look for you if we need anything else, so please stay here for the time being. Excuse me."

_______________________________________________

3:00AM

"Ma'am, the situation is already drawing attention. We're receiving questions from multiple media networks about the sudden influx of so many heroes on patrol."