Untitled Part 15

After a while of staring outside of my bedroom window I finally gathered the courage to open it, or so I thought.

"Sit on daddy's lap Y/n."

Alexander's deep voice kept replaying over and over in my mind and for a moment, I couldn't believe that any of it had happened in the first place.

"Now I want you to be a good girl for daddy and kiss her Sophie." Alex spoke from underneath us and Sophie blushed when his face had completely dissapeared under her and I could only guess what he was doing.

"Oh my ..god.." Sophie spoke in a shaky whisper and I squeaked when Alexander's hands tightened on my hips. I watched as they travelled down my thighs and gripped onto Sophie's.

I had absolutely no idea what to do.

"Come here babygirl." Sophie spoke as she reached over and pulled me by my shirt. I leaned closer to her until our noses were practically touching and she moaned into my mouth.

"Tell me.." I could hear Alexander's voice from a distance. "Tell me how daddy's tongue feels when I put it inside you like this."

I blushed like crazy when Sophie leaned forward to kiss me.

"It feels-" she spoke in between intense kisses "really good daddy please don't stop."

I could literally feel how hard he was-

I quickly shook my head at the memories and opened the door with a shaky hand.

"Just be normal... Everyone has a threesome with people they just met all the time." I mumbled sarcastically to myself as I practically ran past Sophie's door.

I peeked over the railing and I didn't see anyone in the livingroom.

"Alex." I called down akwardly and when I didn't get a reply I figured that is was safe to go downstairs. I relaxed a little and laughed at how naive I was being. I rolled my eyes to myself and slid down the rail to the stairs. I laughed a little before landing onto the familiar carpet of the living room floor.

"That looked fun."

I jumped at the sound of Sophie's voice and frowned at her.

"W-why are you always sneaking up on me like that!" I stuttered in pure embarrasement. I had been trying to avoid both of them for the past day, Because I had no idea what to say to them. In fact im almost positive that if I bother talking to them Im just going to end up saying something stupid.