Chapter 2

It seems that the omega was in very high demand. He costed $150 per hour! Lucky for Malik, money wasn't an issue, though he usually didn't like to spend so much. He was in a little too deep now anyways.

His friends giggled and picked at him as soon as the bartender stepped away to get the omega. Malik was starting to realize what was going on. How could he be so impulsive? He barely had sex, much less with strangers. What if it was a scam, or something else bad happened? What if it wasn't worth the money?

As he was starting to drown in his thoughts, he felt a light tap on his shoulder, which was followed by childish "Ooo's" from his friends. Hesitantly, he turned around on the barstool and was instantly met with the most beautiful man he had ever seen in his life.

He was tall for an omega, about 5'11. He had vibrant, golden blonde hair with loose curls down to his jaw, big brown eyes, yellowish, light brown skin, freckles across his nose and cheeks, and big, soft looking pink lips. He wore heart shaped rose gold hoop earrings, clear lip gloss, a pink jacket with a lighter pink bralette, ripped blue flare jeans with lighter blue hearts on them, and wedge heels with pink straps.

"So, you ready to go?" He asked seductively. Malik was too stunned to speak, all he could do was nod. He smelled like sweet strawberry syrup and his voice was smooth like honey.
The omega giggled and took his hand. He pulled him up gently from his stool and started to lead him away as his friends cheered. "Come on, let's go up to my room." He said.

He glanced down as he was led by the omega. His hips swung gracefully and his ass followed its gentle motions. His plump cheeks clapped as he walked. It was a memorizing sight that he couldn't take his eyes off of. He could feel his dick twitching with excitement in his pants.

His scent grew stronger along with his arousal and the omega noticed immediately. "If you like what you're seeing now, you're really gonna love what's coming next." He said gently. Though he was facing away from him, Malik could hear his sly smile in his voice.

At the end of the hallway was his room. The omega opened the door almost unbearably slowly.

The bed was big and pink with a light pink canopy over it and an oval shaped hot pink carpet under it. The lights were bright, but the omega quickly hit the light switch as they entered the room and dimmed them. He turned towards Malik and held eye contact for a moment. Malik gulped as he started to walk closer to him. He shut his eyes nervously, only to hear him shut the door.

He chuckled and slowly pulled his arm back from the doorknob. "I don't think I've had a client as nervous as you before." He said. Malik's cheeks grew hot. Was it that bad? "Well, it's my first time around here…" he said. "Oh I can tell, you've been looking like a deer in headlights the whole time." He teased. Malik scratched his head nervously and the omega shot him a half smile. "It's Malik, right?" He asked. Malik nodded. "Yes. What should I call you?" He asked.

The omega lifted his right index finger to his bottom lip as if he were thinking. "You can call me Desiree." He replied in a husky whisper.

Malik's legs almost gave out right then and there. He was so sexy. Desiree giggled and smiled slyly. He pulled away from him and walked towards the bed, giving Malik a good view of his ass. Malik chuckled awkwardly and slid a hand down to the nape of his neck. "You were very expensive, you know." He commented, trying to ease his nerves. Desire sat on the bed and gracefully slid his jacket off of his shoulders. "I just happen to know my worth." He said, glancing off to the side as he threw his shoes somewhere on the floor.

Malik stood at the door stunned. His heart pounded in his chest and his eyes were wide open.

Desiree twisted a strand of hair around his finger and looked into his eyes. "So are you gonna come and get your money’s worth, or what?" He asked. Malik couldn't take it anymore.